2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my 2 cents here. From watching Kim's team play last year in Huntington, she runs 2 groups of players, 5 at a time so the need is there to have two point guards, two off guards that can shoot and be the trapping player on the back court press, at least 2 to 3 wings that can nail the 3, two power forwards that can shoot and play defense, and 2 centers that can make offensive moves and play killer defense in the paint. So, there is plenty of room for playing positions for recruits.

Now, when games get down to the nitty gritty in the last 2-3 minutes of the game, you might see the 2 point guards on the floor at one time, or the 2 centers, or 2 of the hot shooting wing players or power forwards for defense, depending what it takes to win that game. Also, having a 2 team rotation really helps when a player or 2 gets into foul trouble. That's where the coaching comes into play.

I sure will be watching UT's games on television checking out how a big upgrade in talent will show in results with Kim's style of play. Players shouldn't be concerned about being subbed in and out constantly and not getting their minutes. After "buying in" to this playing style, giving 110% for 3 or so minutes on the floor, the players will look forward to a "catch your breath" break, a sip of water, and a towel to the face before going right back into the battle.
Again, just my 2 cents from watch this 3 ring circus perform. :)

Likely due to optics. If you don’t post it for one then don’t do it for the others. He probably got thrown off by the timing as well but I can understand him deleting it.

Or who knows, with the way this staff hit the ground running maybe he just landed a player at the AAU events and didn’t even realize Spearman had just committed.

I would love that hahaha so many recruits they are overlapping each other committing.

Just my 2 cents here. From watching Kim's team play last year in Huntington, she runs 2 groups of players, 5 at a time so the need is there to have two point guards, two off guards that can shoot and be the trapping player on the back court press, at least 2 to 3 wings that can nail the 3, two power forwards that can shoot and play defense, and 2 centers that can make offensive moves and play killer defense in the paint. So, there is plenty of room for playing positions for recruits.

Now, when games get down to the nitty gritty in the last 2-3 minutes of the game, you might see the 2 point guards on the floor at one time, or the 2 centers, or 2 of the hot shooting wing players or power forwards for defense, depending what it takes to win that game. Also, having a 2 team rotation really helps when a player or 2 gets into foul trouble. That's where the coaching comes into play.

I sure will be watching UT's games on television checking out how a big upgrade in talent will show in results with Kim's style of play. Players shouldn't be concerned about being subbed in and out constantly and not getting their minutes. After "buying in" to this playing style, giving 110% for 3 or so minutes on the floor, the players will look forward to a "catch your breath" break, a sip of water, and a towel to the face before going right back into the battle.
Again, just my 2 cents from watch this 3 ring circus perform. :)
Really interesting. Thank you for posting!!

Reactions: krichunaka
Here's a scorer:

Interesting player for sure. 43% fg 32% 3pt, seems to prefer the 2, made 83 3s and 245 2s. Slash to the rim type? Good ft shooter, high turnovers probably fm having the ball in her hands alot. What also jumps out to me is 53 blocks! Good rebounder for her size also 5.3 per game.

If you have a problem with lesbians you should pick out a different sport to watch. So passive aggressive!
agreed. and definitely don't look at the trophies, banners, and retired numbers in tba. lots of lesbians involved there. this Subaru thing sounds like a punch line from a fourth grader. have some decency and elevate yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back