2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The former staff wasted time and energy playing up this narrative of recruits from Tennessee leaving the state. First thing, it is irrelevant where anyone is from if a player has some unknown grudge against the school then do not waste resources recruiting that player. On the other hand, right now there are multiple big name underclassmen recruits from the state of Tennessee that are showing mutual interest in UT. I do not know how often the former staff recruited these players and what connection/relationship has been built. But I’ve checked with the new staff and seems that the underclassmen recruits have connections/relationships with both of the new SEC assistants.
One of them I am sure has an offer and the other one I have not seen post an offer from the previous UT staff. One of the new assistants did offer this in-state underclassmen at their former school. So perhaps this player could receive an offer soon from the new staff.
Signing one or both of these players could do well in getting away from this narrative about in-state talent leaving Tennessee. But more importantly, in-state talent that wants to be at Tennessee. A lot of these players people talk about go to other schools and don’t even have more success than Tennessee.

Reactions: dtnvol and VOL720
How would transferring to a quality mid-major and being successful be a failure?

I think it would be more of a failure to attempt another P5 team and end up playing 10 minutes a game and barely impacting the game as a senior.

I love Karo as much as anyone on here, what you think is a good decision for her and what I think is a good decision for her do not align.

So we will see how it shakes out.

But again, I fail to see how it would be a failure for her to go somewhere like MTSU where she would get great coaching, a ton of minutes, win a lot of games and have a lot of fun.
You liked a comment that said Karo had no actual talent.

I
Yeah, because SHE decided to transfer after she got recruited over...well over a year after she was arrested.

Seriously, let's not pretend that all these girls were saints. Much like most other major programs, most of them were upstanding citizens but there were a few that made questionable choices as wel.
I’d d take them, including Miles, over any other team in the SEC for program culture.

The former staff wasted time and energy playing up this narrative of recruits from Tennessee leaving the state. First thing, it is irrelevant where anyone is from if a player has some unknown grudge against the school then do not waste resources recruiting that player. On the other hand, right now there are multiple big name underclassmen recruits from the state of Tennessee that are showing mutual interest in UT. I do not know how often the former staff recruited these players and what connection/relationship has been built. But I’ve checked with the new staff and seems that the underclassmen recruits have connections/relationships with both of the new SEC assistants.
One of them I am sure has an offer and the other one I have not seen post an offer from the previous UT staff. One of the new assistants did offer this in-state underclassmen at their former school. So perhaps this player could receive an offer soon from the new staff.
Signing one or both of these players could do well in getting away from this narrative about in-state talent leaving Tennessee. But more importantly, in-state talent that wants to be at Tennessee. A lot of these players people talk about go to other schools and don’t even have more success than Tennessee.
We have two elite in-state prospects that would fit beautifully in the system run by Caldwell. Let's get Ayers and Hassell in the house that Pat built as much as possible the next two seasons.

Last season was actually her best season I think but it was similar to her freshman year at GT. She is a nice player, nothing to sneeze at for sure.

I think she would have 2 years remaining? Surely the season where she only played 3 games at GT before leaving the team and sitting out at Alabama did not count against her.
I don’t recall seeing her in her 2nd season at GT. Thought she may have gotten injured because I was looking for her. But I know I watched her as a freshman and I definitely like what I saw. She played more freely at GT to me.

I don’t recall seeing her in her 2nd season at GT. Thought she may have gotten injured because I was looking for her. But I know I watched her as a freshman and I definitely like what I saw. She played more freely at GT to me.

Nah she played 3 games and then left the team. Went to Alabama and sat out. I don’t remember exactly what the issue was. Can’t recall if she was asked to leave GT or left on her own but something went down.

They had other issues early that season with team chemistry and I think at least one other player also left the team early in the year.

Reactions: Peas29
Nah she played 3 games and then left the team. Went to Alabama and sat out. I don’t remember exactly what the issue was. Can’t recall if she was asked to leave GT or left on her own but something went down.

They had other issues early that season with team chemistry and I think at least one other player also left the team early in the year.
Gotcha 👍🏾

We have two elite in-state prospects that would fit beautifully in the system run by Caldwell. Let's get Ayers and Hassell in the house that Pat built as much as possible the next two seasons.
They have been coming the last couple years. Not sure why that should be a problem

Boom, there it is. 6-2, athletic guards don't grow on trees!! Great pick-up. Getting a player from Syracuse is a nice surprise.

From her tweet, I think we can safely assume that Kaiya, Avery, and Jillian (along with Jewel) are all on board for next season.
I think this also safely answers the “will top recruits want to play this style” bc she’s def near the top of all freshman transfers

Boom, there it is. 6-2, athletic guards don't grow on trees!! Great pick-up. Getting a player from Syracuse is a nice surprise.

From her tweet, I think we can safely assume that Kaiya, Avery, and Jillian (along with Jewel) are all on board for next season.
Interesting speculation is from every video and post of Latham visit including the softball game the only player I never saw was Tess 🤔 (the “leader” according to many here)

Anyone with info???

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back