2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind you’re always a waste of time.. u always over state and can’t comprehend. I never said only go after younger. Actually I’ve been very clear on 2 one years and 3 “younger” those could literally be juniors 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Hope u get HVL, Beers, Iriafen, King, Deja Kelly, and CLW

And then do it again next year and next year…

If that were the case DW wouldn’t have fired Kellie for poor recruiting and team building

SHE FAILED MISERABLY THERE
Exactly how long do you and ‘09 plan on slamming Kellie in virtually every, dang post you make? She was fired, she’s gone!
At this point this constant drumbeat makes me question your confidence in CKC. If she is as good as we all think and or hope she is she doesn’t need your constant bashing of Kellie and the student athletes she brought to TN.

Livid is all she gets out of it. She has no ability to do anything if her entire team leaves and the same for us or any team.

That's the new reality. As Kim mentioned a few days ago, coaches have to constantly be recruiting their own players to stay in addition to bringing new ones in, so the merry-go-round never stops. From here on out players are going to be jumping on and off so frequently it'll be hard to keep up.

All I know is, after the dust settles and the gun smoke dissipates on this current portal war, I hope to high heavens Tennessee comes out of it with a roster and a plan that'll earn the Lady Vols a few thousand extra butts in seats looking down on Pat Summitt Court come November.

We really are past due catching a break, aren't we?

That's the new reality. As Kim mentioned a few days ago, coaches have to constantly be recruiting their own players to stay in addition to bringing new ones in, so the merry-go-round never stops. From here on out players are going to be jumping on and off so frequently it'll be hard to keep up.

All I know is, after the dust settles and the gun smoke dissipates on this current portal war, I hope to high heavens Tennessee comes out of it with a roster and a plan that'll earn the Lady Vols a few thousand extra butts in seats looking down on Pat Summitt Court come November.

We really are past due catching a break, aren't we?
Agreed. Most programs have never caught a break, let alone seen the slightest success TN has been fortunate with. TN is past due a break, and I’m ready to see us be a contender again, not just a program of history.

Her (Kellie's) biggest downfall in recruiting was she wouldn't do what he has hired her (Kim) and her assistances to do and that is to contact players while they are on other teams and get them to enter the portal or change their commitments out of high school. It was one thing Pat didn't agree with, nor did Holly.

This fanbase to this day is not over Brenda Frese calling Candace during the season and trying to get her to become a Terp, or Geno's antics with the Maya Moore recruiting situation, but now most will be on board with it now that this is what Kim and her staff are being advised to and will do.

That is what the Ballout is alluding to, and one thing Tennessee wouldn't do and that's compromise the integrity of their program or game. Now with integrity for the program no longer mattering, we will likely get recruits to come.

If it works they'll be praised for it, if it doesn't they won't be around to deal with whatever ramifications come from it.

Sometimes you have to get "dirty" I guess, and teams have been doing it to us, so I guess its bout time we "do it to them".
Respectfully, what evidence do you have to suggest Tennessee coaches have done things that lead to “integrity for the program no longer mattering”

As others have alluded to, we do not know what has occurred and I certainly do not trust Ball Out to be a reliable source related to this type of LV news, especially with their recent, almost daily digs.

Exactly how long do you and ‘09 plan on slamming Kellie in virtually every, dang post you make? She was fired, she’s gone!
At this point this constant drumbeat makes me question your confidence in CKC. If she is as good as we all think and or hope she is she doesn’t need your constant bashing of Kellie and the student athletes she brought to TN.
If Kellie didn’t have inherent flaws why did she get fired…

I literally barely bring her up but our situation next year is on her…

Reactions: Voluble2
Take L. Ask Dawn. Ask Geno. Ask Bluder.

Also CKCs system kinda needs familiarity. Or at least will peak with it.

Mulkeys championship was a fluke and she had several non contributors step up Huge in the tournament.

Sure u can use it but continuity will rein king.

Look at poor ole top 5 every preseason kellie
Continuity will take time because of previous failures in high school recruiting.

If Kellie didn’t have inherent flaws why did she get fired…

I literally barely bring her up but our situation next year is on her…
Evaluating talent and roster building were her flaws in my opinion. That’s why I need to see the players our new coach gets to see how I feel about her.

Reactions: VolNash17
Her (Kellie's) biggest downfall in recruiting was she wouldn't do what he has hired her (Kim) and her assistances to do and that is to contact players while they are on other teams and get them to enter the portal or change their commitments out of high school. It was one thing Pat didn't agree with, nor did Holly.

This fanbase to this day is not over Brenda Frese calling Candace during the season and trying to get her to become a Terp, or Geno's antics with the Maya Moore recruiting situation, but now most will be on board with it now that this is what Kim and her staff are being advised to and will do.

That is what the Ballout is alluding to, and one thing Tennessee wouldn't do and that's compromise the integrity of their program or game. Now with integrity for the program no longer mattering, we will likely get recruits to come.

If it works they'll be praised for it, if it doesn't they won't be around to deal with whatever ramifications come from it.

Sometimes you have to get "dirty" I guess, and teams have been doing it to us, so I guess its bout time we "do it to them".
Sadly, this is true.

In the case of Maya Moore, it was indeed tampering. Talking to a player on another team is not unethical, but it is kind of iffy. Hooking up recruits’ families with people outside of the program who give them “in kind donations” in the forms of houses and jobs is tampering… and used to be illegal.

In the case of Maya Moore, it was indeed tampering. Talking to a player on another team is not unethical, but it is kind of iffy. Hooking up recruits’ families with people outside of the program who give them “in kind donations” in the forms of houses and jobs is tampering… and used to be illegal.
The NCAA screwed this up….. that is why it is pretty much anything goes right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back