2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan A. We need a 6' 8" guy that indentifies as a female. Therefore troll the male NCAA portal, use NIL $s to get him to switch. Plan B, Troll South America bball countries and pull a youngster from there who has made the switch already from their top U14/15 programs ( they do that easier and much younger there). Let's get her an AAU live in coach here and in just a couple of years see how it works out for Caldwell.

Reactions: Voluble2
Tess will get ABUSED at PF. Stretch 4 I could see as long as their 4 isn't a post-up player. She's a 3, her rebounding at the 4 would kill us too. CKC will figure out how to use the pieces she has. Some players , to everybody's surprise won't be used at all, imo. If they can, CKC will find what to do with them.
Tess is anything but a 3,,,2 or 4 only

Just curious how many posters watch the video interviews with players and coaches? Listen to interviews with players and coaches? Read articles with direct quotes from players and coaches? Or do you just pull stuff out the narrow dark void behind you?

Reactions: VolFuture
I truly expect an attempt to lighten the out of conference schedule. The problem is if the SOS is too low, and the SEC part results with a mid to lower finish in the SEC, the NCAA streak is broken.

Keeping that NCCA appearance streak should be a goal for next year - because if it is broken, the natives will become very restless - because both Holly and Kellie were able to maintain that even in their worst years.

I want that streak to go on forever, too. Desperately. I won't be mad about it or want Kim's head if the streak is broken, but I am 100% certain my heart will break a little.

What I will NOT forgive is if the 100% graduation streak is ever broken. I'll be leading the pack of angry fans descending on Knoxville with pitchforks and burning CKC effigies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back