2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a shootaholic. Anyone think Powell shoots to much this girl beats her easily. She is also a senior averaging 17 on 35 percent shooting. Hard to believe it is her unless they ask her to leave putting up 20 shots per game.
It’s wild. I love Carolina but I can’t watch their women’s team this year because Deja (or Banghart) defaults to hero ball so quickly.

You remember her mother got upset with the coach said they wasn't letting Deja do enough and play enough minutes.
I do. Truthfully, on an Americup team with really bad guard play, she was among the worse and played way too much. Raven Johnson was the only guard on the team who played well at all.

I do. Truthfully, on an Americup team with really bad guard play, she was among the worse and played way too much. Raven Johnson was the only guard on the team who played well at all.
I wouldn’t mind Deja Kelly on our team, I don’t put much stock in the Ameicup because they just put the team together and it’s hard to get comfortable and know your role

Another player that will be in the portal when it opens is Kailyn Gilbert 15.1 ppg 5.3 rebounds and 40 percent three point shooter. She was kicked off Arizona think it was her play on the court not involving teammates as much as that coach wanted her to. She is just a sophomore will have two years to play.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Another player that will be in the portal when it opens is Kailyn Gilbert 15.1 ppg 5.3 rebounds and 40 percent three point shooter. She was kicked off Arizona think it was her play on the court not involving teammates as much as that coach wanted her to. She is just a sophomore will have two years to play.
I can’t remember, but wasn’t one of the reasons that we moved on from Coulibaly her attitude? It seems like I remember reading that on here, but I admit my memory is fuzzy. If it was, I’m not sure we’d take a chance on someone kicked off their team.

Reactions: brittannica
I can’t remember, but wasn’t one of the reasons that we moved on from Coulibaly her attitude? It seems like I remember reading that on here, but I admit my memory is fuzzy. If it was, I’m not sure we’d take a chance on someone kicked off their team.
I didn't think we moved on. She chose A&M over us. The player with the attitude is playing for Kentucky now. She was the top player in Kentucky and we backed off her. Amiya Jenkins.

I didn't think we moved on. She chose A&M over us. The player with the attitude is playing for Kentucky now. She was the top player in Kentucky and we backed off her. Amiya Jenkins.
Oh okay. Maybe I misremembered about her, but I thought we were told that we moved on. Maybe, it was Jenkins.

Oh okay. Maybe I misremembered about her, but I thought we were told that we moved on. Maybe, it was Jenkins.
I remember posters on twitter still looking for her decision and were really disappointed she chose A&M. She was the missing piece that could've at least made us five wins better. You put her with Jackson inside and we would've been hard to handle.

She also doesn't like to play defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back