2024 Recruiting Thread

FZVo4omXgAEwA8p

It's apparent she has been working on her development.....

Reactions: GameTime
The only reason anyone on this site knows anything about her is because of Jumpers advertising. I'm sure if she is a player Kellie wants, she will get an offer. No amount of advertising on VolNation is going to change that.....in fact, it might be hurting her chances. Kellie for sure knows about her.
Actually I was the first to bring her up years ago before the family moved from Vonore and have been a big supporter from day one. Madi has worked her tail off to be the player she is today. I will be a fan wherever she ends up playing.

At this point having hawk or eagle as a recruit would be joyous . Overall we need a PG like Jaloni Cambridge before we take a shooter like Hawk . That should be the priority . PIssott does everything Hawk can do at shes taller and longer.

Reactions: LadyVol1908
I've been sizing up ball players for 42 years. I might have an edge in spotting talent. Maybe you've been 43 years?
The question is: How long has Kellie been sizing up talent and is she better than you at it? madi looks good against her HS division competition, which looks to be far from the speed, size, physicality and quickness of the SEC.

The clips just show Hawk shooting; does she play D; does she pass; does she set screens? Is she a team mate? Can she rebound? Show those stats too.

Buddy, welcome to the last three years of unabashed exuberance versus unvarnished skepticism that is this 2024 recruiting thread.

Caribou or some other docermany Head bull orbuck had 200 to 400 cows or does . Strong youth bull about same size as head bull wanted some cows. They locked horns and the fight was on evenly match so no fast victor for boss buck or youngh bull. young bull won about ten minuets or so. But by that time all the other bulls had divide herd or cows and were gone. If to greedly you may not get any. Both big bulls ok but no cows for them that year in the rut. Know what you can get. without ending up with noting.

Caribou or some other docermany Head bull orbuck had 200 to 400 cows or does . Strong youth bull about same size as head bull wanted some cows. They locked horns and the fight was on evenly match so no fast victor for boss buck or youngh bull. young bull won about ten minuets or so. But by that time all the other bulls had divide herd or cows and were gone. If to greedly you may not get any. Both big bulls ok but no cows for them that year in the rut. Know what you can get. without ending up with noting.
Jesus, save me here, I want to be kind. Need to be.

This kid is a well known kid across the county she has been for a while. I dont think its bc of Jumper that people know her. She has been ranked by multiple different sites, i would almost put mo ey on it this kid will be ranked by espn by summer if she continues to play at the level she is playing. Some school will be very very lucky to get this kid!! I personally would love to see her in orange and white

Thats for
Thats for the ones talking should we sign in 24 class. A coach needs to know who they can sign. Or end up losing out all the players they had their eye on.

This kid is a well known kid across the county she has been for a while. I dont think its bc of Jumper that people know her. She has been ranked by multiple different sites, i would almost put mo ey on it this kid will be ranked by espn by summer if she continues to play at the level she is playing. Some school will be very very lucky to get this kid!! I personally would love to see her in orange and white
Isnt she already committed to Pitt ? It seems shes a fan favorite but not a program favorite. If so many trust kellie and stand 100% behind her then why not do it with her recruiting tactics and targets. If she's not focused on madi why are we ?

Well, Mud, that's easy for you to say.

The clips just show Hawk shooting; does she play D; does she pass; does she set screens? Is she a team mate? Can she rebound? Show those stats too.

No she has never passed a ball in her life...Never heard of D...Doesn't know what a rebound is...Most guards set screens, but Madis is the exception....No she just sets in a corner by herself, doesn't believe in being a teammate.....Get real Oldman...

The object is get the ball in the basket, she does that quite well...
B92D430D-17BD-4BB3-A282-C2DADA1541E8.jpeg.a0d00dcc2f5bd6c983e01d8e4a7d795d.jpeg

Isnt she already committed to Pitt ? It seems shes a fan favorite but not a program favorite. If so many trust kellie and stand 100% behind her then why not do it with her recruiting tactics and targets. If she's not focused on madi why are we ?

X, I'm not 100% behind Kellie on her high school recruiting, or her use of timeouts...Some of us value a player that can hit a deep 3 ball, like Madi, others don't...Such is life.

VN Store

Back