2024 Recruiting Thread

We really need to get a couple commitments in this class quickly not go down to the wire last this season. Imari needs to be a Lady Vol she needs to commit today.
She said in a recent interview (after she received the UCONN offer) that UCONN was her dream school. Maybe she will have a change of heart but looks like right now UCONN has the lead on her

I don't know either... could be unathletic...puzzling....has to be as athletic as Darby and marta..
unfortunately Madi has all but given up on TN recruiting her and is almost at the point of refusing if offered. I don't blame her, the kid is an off the chart shooter and will end up playing for a lesser P5 program if it stays as it is

unfortunately Madi has all but given up on TN recruiting her and is almost at the point of refusing if offered. I don't blame her, the kid is an off the chart shooter and will end up playing for a lesser P5 program if it stays as it is
Are you sure it will be a lesser P5 program ?

I've watched film and seen highlights she posts and she is definitely as athletic if not more so than Darby and Marta, quick 1st step. Listed at 5'10 so not quiet as tall but she can shoot with Justine range. I kinda see why she isn't interested in TN if we did offer she would probably sit the bench or never touch the ball if she did get in. Go where you will be used and wanted, I just hate it's not TN.
she is from Jefferson City that is less than 30 mins from the university.
I'm stumped I guess 🤷

I just can't escape the feeling that this 24 is going to be an impact player whereever she goes

What is the reason we have not offered her and how does she feel about Tennessee? That would seem to be the two question to ask. She certainly seems to be the type two guard that would be beneficial to the program.

What is the reason we have not offered her and how does she feel about Tennessee? That would seem to be the two question to ask. She certainly seems to be the type two guard that would be beneficial to the program.
Thanks I read the above posts which answered the questions.

"A prophet is not without honor, except in his own country, and among his own relatives, and in his own house."

3 Point gunners too

Reactions: chuckiepoo
"A prophet is not without honor, except in his own country, and among his own relatives, and in his own house."

3 Point gunners too

Local sports media had her 3rd team in both 5 Star and PrepXtra. Playing better competition this year and she needs to be up for player of the year and compete with Tredwell for that honor.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Madi and Justine could shoot the Lady Vols back into prominence once again...Kellie is really stepping in it not seeing what these two could do together....What a shame.
FZVo4omXgAEwA8p

Reactions: chuckiepoo
By not offering Madi, there is no way in hell I can be 100% behind Kellie....Here you have a girl that shoots lights out wanting to come here, and Kellie is doing a Claude Rains on her...This is just pitiful!
gif-shaking-head-31.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Ovol
The only reason anyone on this site knows anything about her is because of Jumpers advertising. I'm sure if she is a player Kellie wants, she will get an offer. No amount of advertising on VolNation is going to change that.....in fact, it might be hurting her chances. Kellie for sure knows about her.

The only reason anyone on this site knows anything about her is because of Jumpers advertising. I'm sure if she is a player Kellie wants, she will get an offer. No amount of advertising on VolNation is going to change that.....in fact, it might be hurting her chances. Kellie for sure knows about her.
And since you say this it must be true.

VN Store

Back