2024 Recruiting Thread

she had quality coaching,,,her HS 4th in the state in their category
Coach J will Madi be eligible to play or will she have to sit a year? Also if eligible do you see her being a STAR at this 4A school as well? I'm assuming Jefferson is much much BIGGER and will play better competition than lakeway Christian??

Coach J will Madi be eligible to play or will she have to sit a year? Also if eligible do you see her being a STAR at this 4A school as well? I'm assuming Jefferson is much much BIGGER and will play better competition than lakeway Christian??
She will have a much better experience at Jefferson simply bc she had to play the post often this past year at Laweway, and even though she did ok,,,she is a SG,,not a post.

therefor I look for her to flourish there

2024 offers:

1. Imari Berry (38)
2. Mikayla Blakes (16)
3. Jaloni Cambridge (2)
4. Justice Carlton (21)
5. Morgan Cheli (30)
6. Kendall Dudley (4)
7. Joyce Edwards (1)
8. Jordan Lee (14)
9. Tahj Monet-Bloom (30)
10. Olivia Olsen (3) To Michigan
11. Taliyah Parker (6)
12. Blanca Thomas (10)
13. Ava Grace Watson (41)

2024 offers:

1. Imari Berry (38)
2. Mikayla Blakes (16)
3. Jaloni Cambridge (2)
4. Justice Carlton (21)
5. Morgan Cheli (30)
6. Kendall Dudley (4)
7. Joyce Edwards (1)
8. Jordan Lee (14)
9. Tahj Monet-Bloom (30)
10. Olivia Olsen (3) To Michigan
11. Taliyah Parker (6)
12. Blanca Thomas (10)
13. Ava Grace Watson (41)

She is not announcing schools right now but I am pretty sure Allie Ziebell (#9) has been offered. She is one to look up and watch.

I hope she has been offered and hope she becomes a Lady Vol. Didn't list her because I haven't seen her post that she has an offer. Those listed posted about their offers.

While this doesn't talk about her directly it is the AAU team she plays for :) haha i'm not trying to get you to add her to the list (i like the way you have it) I am just adding this for those who are interested in who we are interested in

VN Store

Back