2024 Recruiting Thread

If you all think Madi Hawk is better than Jaloni Cambridge, youve lost ur mind.

Where did this narrative even start? LOL, or did you just start it 🤔 Ya heard it here folks 😂

The comparison i did see was Velez (who is a 23) to Cambridge but even then that came from nowhere as well...

I spoke to Rickea at the orange mountain signings. Told her who I was. She remembered me. . . Left an orange sharpee with her so she could sign autographs in orange. She has buried the past, so why don't you.

You say "we", but you speak for a very small segment of this site.
And yes, you are trying to be rude
have a nice day

That's good for you and people make mistakes so i am learning to forgive nothing personal .

She has also visited! Plus an offer ! Ranked #38 by HG for 2024 class with Jaloni ranked #2 in the same class … These two Tennessee girls would make a great addition to our team ! It’s interesting that the evil one from UConn just offered Imari and her write up seems to be positive towards UConn ? I have no doubt that he would like to steal both right out of our state .

I find it interesting that Geno is dipping down into rankings to offer such lower recruits? For the year of 2023 he just got a verbal of # 35 Quadence Sameuels! We were after her also and since her verbal to Uconn you can be assured that she will climb up in the next rankings ! The same with Imari being ranked at # 38 …. She will be moving up in the next rankings ! JMO

P. S. We better win this year or plan on losing these recruits to the evil one in the North…🤔
You know they feel if they offer anybody they automatically start penciling them into the roster without even being committed then once the recruit goes elsewhere they say shes not UCONN material lol

Well we've been tired of you since 2016..........honestly jk but since the Rickea nonsese you pulled i literally dont take anything you say serious. Not trying to be rude but it's truth.

Honestly, I don't take anything anybody says on here seriously. I used to but it's much more pleasant here if you don't let anyone upset you.

Jaloni Cambridge has two sisters playing at two different SEC schools. Kentucky signed her sister in the late period so she will be a freshman this year. Her sister at Vandy is a senior.

She has also visited! Plus an offer ! Ranked #38 by HG for 2024 class with Jaloni ranked #2 in the same class … These two Tennessee girls would make a great addition to our team ! It’s interesting that the evil one from UConn just offered Imari and her write up seems to be positive towards UConn ? I have no doubt that he would like to steal both right out of our state .

I find it interesting that Geno is dipping down into rankings to offer such lower recruits? For the year of 2023 he just got a verbal of # 35 Quadence Sameuels! We were after her also and since her verbal to Uconn you can be assured that she will climb up in the next rankings ! The same with Imari being ranked at # 38 …. She will be moving up in the next rankings ! JMO

P. S. We better win this year or plan on losing these recruits to the evil one in the North…🤔
Geno Has never won a National Championship with a Tennessee recruit on his roster. j.s

The American Athletic Conference? Mid-major conference at best. I guess Tennessee should join one the likes of a conference like this so that could claim to win "Championships" every year :)
UConn has parlayed those conference titles into many National Championships. Again, did she make a good choice?

Like they say if you don't win the big dance, you haven't won anything. As always go Lady Vol's.
We need to get to stepping for that last dance invite. Our shoes and moves are a little dated. We are going with the sprinkler and running man in the dance off elimination battle.

VN Store

Back