2024 Recruiting Thread

On Madi Hawk; This from Blue Star 30 in Tampa
"Having guards who can handle, pass, and score is a must, players who do a combination of these things well. 2024 combo guard Madi Hawk (Team B-Wright, Tennessee) is once such player. While she’s always proven to be quite the marksman from three, Hawk’s ability to get to the rack against the speediest of defenders was on display early and often in Tampa. She’s a very blue-collar person, on and off the floor, so expect her to never be content and to just keep working. While her scoring ability is going to be coveted heavily, she can handle the point just fine if need be. "

You can read all the reviews at Blue Star 30s shine in Tampa - Bluestar Media

On Madi Hawk; This from Blue Star 30 in Tampa
"Having guards who can handle, pass, and score is a must, players who do a combination of these things well. 2024 combo guard Madi Hawk (Team B-Wright, Tennessee) is once such player. While she’s always proven to be quite the marksman from three, Hawk’s ability to get to the rack against the speediest of defenders was on display early and often in Tampa. She’s a very blue-collar person, on and off the floor, so expect her to never be content and to just keep working. While her scoring ability is going to be coveted heavily, she can handle the point just fine if need be. "

You can read all the reviews at Blue Star 30s shine in Tampa - Bluestar Media
I also saw she was ranked #13 for bluestar. I dont know every kid by any means but those bluestar kids are usually top nation kids. Its an honor to be a bluestar 30 top 30 in the nation is pretty special. Again ill say it she is literally in our BACK YARD!!!

the lady vol colors cake with the jersey too.... kellie needs to offer tmrw

Every now and then a player comes along that should be signed even if the coaches suspect she might be just a tiny notch below some other recruit, talent-wise, just because of how deeply her heart beats for Tennessee. It appears to me that Hawk is one of those players. But from all I've seen, I'd be willing to bet that Hawk will be heckuva D1 player somewhere, so it wouldn't be a big gamble to take IMO. The "want-to" alone in this kid is inspiring, so she'll be a fantastic teammate wherever she lands. Hope it's Tennessee!

Every now and then a player comes along that should be signed even if the coaches suspect she might be just a tiny notch below some other recruit, talent-wise, just because of how deeply her heart beats for Tennessee. It appears to me that Hawk is one of those players. But from all I've seen, I'd be willing to bet that Hawk will be heckuva D1 player somewhere, so it wouldn't be a big gamble to take IMO. The "want-to" alone in this kid is inspiring, so she'll be a fantastic teammate wherever she lands. Hope it's Tennessee!

I'd be willing to bet that if she is not recruited, it won't be Madi's fault. I'm convinced she's all Lady Vol and I hope her dreams come true. Just keep workin......

Last edited:
I agree with this 100%. We need those "my blood runs orange" kids and madi is definitely one of them. From what I've seen on social media she has 8 D1 offers and has North Carolina HOT on her heels. She posted a few months ago she went to NC elite camp and got MVP... I dont think it would be a gamble to take this kid at all JMO

I agree with this 100%. We need those "my blood runs orange" kids and madi is definitely one of them. From what I've seen on social media she has 8 D1 offers and has North Carolina HOT on her heels. She posted a few months ago she went to NC elite camp and got MVP... I dont think it would be a gamble to take this kid at all JMO
I agree and hope that Madi suits up in TN orange. This seems to be a no brainer.

Speaking of Madi Hawk !!!!! Nice pic on her social media page showing off her form and hops
Looks like she has grew even more to me, nice build for a guard

Attachments

• 20210921_222142.jpg
    20210921_222142.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 32

VN Store

Back