2024 Recruiting Thread

She also has been in contact with the Stanford coaches and MD coaches amongst others she has some up and comers on her list but she also has some studs
Jump all over them. Take an offer get it out of the way.

If they are offering take it. That is an up and coming program congrats.

You can't crush this kid's spirit, no matter how hard you try @PG1
She isn't looking for an easy path,she wants a challenge and is willing to work for it
I wish you had as strong a heart

I too was mad at this outing and vented a little about how I felt, but I would never vent in such a way as to try to discourage a potential gunner who as a freshman in HS shoots a better percentage than the "gunners" we have now

Go to bed PG1
better yet
go to Syracuse and haunt them

You can't crush this kid's spirit, no matter how hard you try @PG1
She isn't looking for an easy path,she wants a challenge and is willing to work for it
I wish you had as strong a heart

I too was mad at this outing and vented a little about how I felt, but I would never vent in such a way as to try to discourage a potential gunner who as a freshman in HS shoots a better percentage than the "gunners" we have now

Go to bed PG1
better yet
go to Syracuse and haunt them
So saying she should take offers to Stanford, Maryland or Syracuse is crushing her spirits 🤷‍♂️ Geez i had no idea those were bad offers.

This is a HS freshman who dreams of playing for TN,,,a college that has watched TN talent go elsewhere and shine (Howard, Dangerfield, etc)

I know BB players, PG and this kids IQ is off the charts and her drive to get better is even more impressive....I don't stick my neck out publicly for many recruits, but Madi is one I KNOW will be impactful wherever she goes. And she's not a head case.

I've explained to her, after she read your post that, the fanbase is like a body
head, arms, legs, heart, etc
You can imagine the body part I give to negavols

Oh look Coach Jumper is about to tell us how he is going to work with this young lady and get her better offers than she already has.
I will, she will, and you can just sit back and wish you could impact lives like I do

So saying she should take offers to Stanford, Maryland or Syracuse is crushing her spirits 🤷‍♂️ Geez i had no idea those were bad offers.

It would be historic to play for three teams simultaneously. It might be a little awkward if they ever met during the season.

Reactions: Coach Jumper
I will, she will, and you can just sit back and wish you could impact lives like I do
I am sure the Lady Vols coaching staff will jump at giving you a good reference.
So someone who dreams of playing for the LVs hires a trainer/guru who is known to be on the sh*t list of the LV coaching staff? Who proceeds to shout from the rooftops that he's her Svengali. That's influencing a life in a positive direction?

I've explained to her, after she read your post that, the fanbase is like a body
Please explain to me why the f and how the f she came to read the post you found so spirit crushing for her? You led her to it? Surely not. Or a kid that age randomly found an old school internet fan forum and chose to fish around on it looking for crushing insults? None of this sounds like a good idea. At all

Last edited:
So 17 chose not to go to SEC schools. 4 of those 7 going to SC looks like the SEC besides SC is falling in recruiting.

I don't draw that conclusion. Two are headed to Georgia and one to Arkansas.

The important takeaway is that ESPN got to work UConn into the headline.

Mission acomplished.

Headline has more to do with Fudd than UConn. If she went elsewhere, the headline would have just replaced "UConn" with whatever school Azzi committed to.

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back