2024 Recruiting Thread

Jaloni Cambridge 2024 point guard from Ensworth received an offer today View attachment 288527

Watched her a couple of times ! Eight grader playing point with high school kids ! Her older sister at Vandy and another older sister playing on her team also . Sort of like the Hayes sisters but this kid (Jaloni) is special!!!!
She will be able to pick any school that she wants ..... JMO

Good to see we are after her now ! But this young lady is no secret and is already well known ....

Standouts From The jrNBA Championships - Bluestar Media

Travis Ponton mentions her first in the above linked article about standouts at the jr. NBA tournament.

2024 offers:

1. Imari Berry (12)
2. Mikayla Blakes (25)
3. Alexandra Blue (33)
4. Kaniya Boyd (29) To Tennessee!
5. Jaloni Cambridge (1)
6. Justice Carlton (4)
7. Morgan Cheli (17) To UCONN
8. Kendall Dudley (15) to UCLA
9. Joyce Edwards (2)
10. Jordan Lee (11)
11. Tahj Monet-Bloom (44)
12. Olivia Olsen (9) To Michigan
13. MeArah O'Neal
14. Taliyah Parker (31)
15. Bryanna Preston (35)
16. Arianna Roberson (28)
17. Blanca Thomas (10)
18. Ava Grace Watson (48)

Last edited:
Reactions: lfvol
did a little digging on Juste Joyste from Lithuania mentioned here

she is followed on Instagram by Lacey Goldwire which usually means the staff has eyes on her(she hasnt recieved an offer YET!!!)

Reminds me of this player...
635918543735860436-GettyImages-498210272.jpg

That's great for her, I'm all for kids getting offers and rewarded for their talents. NCAA needs to find a way across the board for when student athletes can be offered. Freshman basketball player can get an offer, zoom call coaches but a potential D1 softball player has to wait unit 9/1 of Junior year to talk to a coach.

That's great for her, I'm all for kids getting offers and rewarded for their talents. NCAA needs to find a way across the board for when student athletes can be offered. Freshman basketball player can get an offer, zoom call coaches but a potential D1 softball player has to wait unit 9/1 of Junior year to talk to a coach.
I think I read that basketball players have to wait until June 15 of their sophomore year for an official offer.

Reactions: Majors
So am I....great kid, with a great family supporting her. I have a good rapport with both Madi and her mom, Audrey,,,Have sat with her dad and talked the game...Coach K would be wise to keep close to this one,,,great off-court work ethic and an incredible drive to get better

@NeedOrange thought I should post it here

Jaloni Cambridge zoom interviews with our coaches stood out:
Jaloni Cambridge, a highly thought of guard, putting in the work

Thanks.
Got this opinion from the Boneyars: "Jaloni Cambridge along with Cori Allen (23) will be big for Kellie. Can she keep these players at UT or will they pick ND. Hearing ND is the earlier front runner. @Dillon77 what's the word from your end? "

Sounds like Notre Dame is in on her also

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Thanks.
Got this opinion from the Boneyars: "Jaloni Cambridge along with Cori Allen (23) will be big for Kellie. Can she keep these players at UT or will they pick ND. Hearing ND is the earlier front runner. @Dillon77 what's the word from your end? "

Sounds like Notre Dame is in on her also
@Dillon77 - a ND insider says he hasn't heard about her yet but that Neill is beginning to work that area so she may contact at some time.

VN Store

Back