2024 Recruiting Thread

tnvolfan65

Two instate players worth highlighting.

Jaloni Cambridge 5’8 PG from Nashville...plays at Ensworth with Kaiya Wynn. Has been ranked/called the best player in the 2024 class by multiple evaluators. She looks like a college point guard already. Speed/handles combo is ELITE and can score at all three levels. One sister currently at Vandy. Another sister in 2022 class—probably worth noting where she ends up. Plays for FBC, whom we haven’t had a ton of success with.

Madi Hawk 5’8 SG from Morristown. Visited in the fall with Striplin and Puckett. Plays on Alabama Southern Starz—same program as Striplin, Puckett, and 2022 Weathers. Knock down shooter with good handle and vision. Will need to continue to work on creating her own shot and defending one on one, but again her film at this age is promising! Mom tags Kellie in everything on Twitter so I imagine if the offer comes, they may pounce early.

Two instate players worth highlighting.

Jaloni Cambridge 5’8 PG from Nashville...plays at Ensworth with Kaiya Wynn. Has been ranked/called the best player in the 2024 class by multiple evaluators. She looks like a college point guard already. Speed/handles combo is ELITE and can score at all three levels. One sister currently at Vandy. Another sister in 2022 class—probably worth noting where she ends up. Plays for FBC, whom we haven’t had a ton of success with.

Madi Hawk 5’8 SG from Morristown. Visited in the fall with Striplin and Puckett. Plays on Alabama Southern Starz—same program as Striplin, Puckett, and 2022 Weathers. Knock down shooter with good handle and vision. Will need to continue to work on creating her own shot and defending one on one, but again her film at this age is promising! Mom tags Kellie in everything on Twitter so I imagine if the offer comes, they may pounce early.
Madi Hawk absolutely loves the Lady Vols! Abby Conklin has already dubbed her as a LVFL. One of the hardest working kids I’ve ever seen. One thing about Madi is, she knows and understands the history and legacy of the Lady Vols and she loves and respects it

Madi has always been a Lady Vol fan since she was little. I have never seen someone begin working so hard toward a goal so early in life. I began following her when she became accidental facebook friends with my wife several years ago. I hope she achieves her dream.

There is a letter called a likely-letter,,,,A likely letter is a message sent to select students before an institution makes its official admissions decisions. In the letter, a school will indicate its intent to admit the student; in other words, they are “likely” to be accepted

This is most likely what she got..she did tell me it's not an offer though.

It’s crazy how many people don’t know how recruiting works

Not at all...
It’s crazy how many people don’t know how
Coaching works
scouting works
refereeing works
,,, infinity

How smart a person is depends on what the subject matter is and what the conversationalists are versed in

VN Store

Back