2024 Presidential Race

So you're not voting?

Maybe you don’t agree with Joe Biden on everything. Maybe he’s not your cup of tea. Maybe you would prefer someone younger or more exciting. But your choice is between him and the rapist who incited an attack on our Capitol and wants to be the next Hitler.

This is the choice.
Not voting. Haven't voted in many elections.

Your choice is inaccurate.

Republicans are the BEST. If you get close to one, you'll quickly pick up the strong odor of hypocrisy. And let's not forget the gangster's
mail-order, immigrant wives.

If you see dementia in Trump and not Joe, you're either not watching, not objective, or not telling the truth.
I posted three, count 'em, three professionals in the fields of psychiatry and dementia who said without a doubt that Trump is medically considered demented. Where are your post about the "demented" Biden?

So you're not voting?

Maybe you don’t agree with Joe Biden on everything. Maybe he’s not your cup of tea. Maybe you would prefer someone younger or more exciting. But your choice is between him and the rapist who incited an attack on our Capitol and wants to be the next Hitler.

This is the choice.
Trump wants to be the “next Hitler”? Does CNN know this???

You could vote for Jill Stein
You could vote for RFK Jr (might)
You could vote for a write-in (I’ve done that)
You could not vote (I’ve done that)

See? Lots of choices.

I posted three, count 'em, three professionals in the fields of psychiatry and dementia who said without a doubt that Trump is medically considered demented. Where are your post about the "demented" Biden?
There's scant high ground here.

And you and everyone here knows that's barely scratching the surface. (I'm sure there's more comprehensive listings out there) What even was his latest WTF? moment. The uncle eaten by cannibals?

So black people all live in the same spot in each state? Nice take BB.
No, they obviously don't .... That is why the gerrymandered district maps in Alabama and North Carolina both have a "black district" shaped like a two-headed snake. Stupid take, hutch.

Last edited:
She lied to her audience. MSNBC journalism at its best.
She is not a journalist. She hosts an opinion-based show, just like Laura Ingraham of Fox News. You know ... that network which agreed to pay $787 million to Dominion Voting Systems for spreading provable lies about them following the 2020 Presidential Election?

His public speeches and events.

Dementia isn't a condition which can be diagnosed remotely. Neither by your experts or me. Biden reminds me so much of my mom when she started slipping, though.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Then I suggest that any post you make about voting should be appropriately tagged "i'm useless here".
It's a common poorly-thought-out position.

Here's why it's poorly thought...do the voters or electors elect the president? Is my state ever a swing state? Would my vote have altered any presidential election since Reagan?

The number of people who don't vote is more numerous than the number voting for Rs or Ds.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Republicans are the BEST. If you get close to one, you'll quickly pick up the strong odor of hypocrisy. And let's not forget the gangster's
mail-order, immigrant wives.

You pultroons do understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration, don’t you?

That said, Trump was never really serious about immigration reform. He and his buddies in the US Chamber of Commerce would lose too much money if they had to rely solely on work visa holders and citizens.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

VN Store

Back