2024 Presidential Race

Yes it interpreted that way in the Quran... especially females slaves...your more then welcome to Google it. Just Google does sharia law allow the rape of non Muslim women
I don't see credible confirmation of that with Google (just a couple of Islamophobic sites which I didn't read). I noticed a case to the contrary, where a Muslim was charged with rape of a non-Muslim foreigner in the UAE. Do you know of any specific countries where it's allowed?

I don't see credible confirmation of that with Google (just a couple of Islamophobic sites which I didn't read). I noticed a case to the contrary, where a Muslim was charged with rape of a non-Muslim foreigner in the UAE. Do you know of any specific countries where it's allowed?
Saudi Arabia, Iran, and the Maldives. The state adopts Islamic laws derived from the Quran and Sunnah. These national laws may or may not be codified, but typically are based on Islamic legal principles governing civil, criminal, and personal status disputes..

I'm sure you'll argue that they are not applied..and ask for examples of that happening and not being enforced...which is impossible to do because it not enforced..so that being the case there more to discuss..

Saudi Arabia, Iran, and the Maldives. The state adopts Islamic laws derived from the Quran and Sunnah. These national laws may or may not be codified, but typically are based on Islamic legal principles governing civil, criminal, and personal status disputes..

I'm sure you'll argue that they are not applied..and ask for examples of that happening and not being enforced...which is impossible to do because it not enforced..so that being the case there more to discuss..
I don't see that either. Here's a case of Saudis being punished for rape of a foreigner:

I don't see that either. Here's a case of Saudis being punished for rape of a foreigner:
You do know that per Islamic sharia law, a Muslim is punished only if he kills or rapes Muslims and Dhimmis (non-Muslims who pay hefty religious tax jaziya and subservient to Islamic regimen). Given that in this case the victim was a resident, and their identity not revealed, one can assume those requirements were met....good find tho

Forget Joe 2.0... Republicans say the REAL concern should be a President Kamala Harris: GOP ramps up warnings of a 'disastrous' Harris White House​

President Kamala Harris.

It's an idea that keeps popping up on the campaign trail and in more Washington, DC conversations, as more people are wondering if there is a real possibility the vice president could be the 47th president of the United States.

Republicans continue warning that President Joe Biden, 81, might not make it to Election Day, but as the election draws closer, political strategists are turning their attention to Harris.

Former President Donald Trump, without being prompted, mentioned in an interview that Harris would soon become a 'very big part' of the 2024 campaign.

1713031379637.png
President Kamala Harris . It's an idea that keeps popping up on the campaign trail and in more Washington, DC conversations, as more people are wondering if there is a real possibility the vice president could be the 47th president of the United States

You do know that per Islamic sharia law, a Muslim is punished only if he kills or rapes Muslims and Dhimmis (non-Muslims who pay hefty religious tax jaziya and subservient to Islamic regimen). Given that in this case the victim was a resident, and their identity not revealed, one can assume those requirements were met....good find tho
I don't know that and from what I do know it's not true. Google tends to agree that it's not true.
My check of Google about rape gave that basically that all rape except marital cases in a few countries is considered unlawful sex and is punished severely. There's no indication that the woman in the linked article is a dhimmi. It seems like that would have been mentioned.
If any examples of sharia allowing rape come up please post them.

I don't know that and from what I do know it's not true. Google tends to agree that it's not true.
My check of Google about rape gave that basically that all rape except marital cases in a few countries is considered unlawful sex and is punished severely. There's no indication that the woman in the linked article is a dhimmi. It seems like that would have been mentioned.
If any examples of sharia allowing rape come up please post them.
How can I come up with examples of behavior which is consider legal and therefore not prosecuted or written about....basically your asking me to prove something that cant be proven because where your asking for it to be proven doesn't believe it to be illegal...I can give you examples of women raped by Muslims and the Muslims not being punished...Hamas is an example...will those that raped those female hostages be punished??

Your defense is basically prove that it's legal with examples of rape without the benefit of prosecution..but if I find personals accounts, the. It antidotal and unprovable...so it pointless....I'm saying under sharia law it's interpreted that raped of non Muslim women is allowed..those countries follow constitutional sharia law...I gave you the laws and exceptions...anything else you want find on your own...it's not that hard..you just dismiss anything that goes against your believes and anti Muslim..as you stated in your first reply to googling..

Joe Biden Lies And Lies because he’s never had to pay any price​

Joe Biden learned his lesson long ago: Lying works — and he’s too old to un-learn it now that it doesn’t.

That’s why he fibs so often, on every imaginable subject.

Just Monday he trotted out an old fave — that he was the first in his family to go to college — at a speech in Wisconsin announcing his massive new student-debt vote-buying plan.

1713032966902.png
Joe Biden recently canceled another $7.4B of student debt for hundreds of thousands of borrowers.

It’s patently untrue.

"It is my great honor to be at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach tonight, AWARDS NIGHT, to receive THE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY & THE SENIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY. I WON BOTH! A large and golfing talented membership, a GREAT and difficult course, made the play very exciting. The qualifying and match play was amazing. A large and distinguished group will be there tonight. Very exciting, thank you!!!" tRump

But the caddies loves them sum tRump! LOL

Last edited:
How can I come up with examples of behavior which is consider legal and therefore not prosecuted or written about....basically your asking me to prove something that cant be proven because where your asking for it to be proven doesn't believe it to be illegal...I can give you examples of women raped by Muslims and the Muslims not being punished...Hamas is an example...will those that raped those female hostages be punished??

Your defense is basically prove that it's legal with examples of rape without the benefit of prosecution..but if I find personals accounts, the. It antidotal and unprovable...so it pointless....I'm saying under sharia law it's interpreted that raped of non Muslim women is allowed..those countries follow constitutional sharia law...I gave you the laws and exceptions...anything else you want find on your own...it's not that hard..you just dismiss anything that goes against your believes and anti Muslim..as you stated in your first reply to googling..
A credible source saying that country X's legal code allows / does not prosecute rape of foreign women because Y would work. So far I haven't found that.
We would have heard of it loudly if hamas' law or policy was to excuse rape of foreign / non-Muslim women. I doubt those who raped hostages are still alive.
Again I see nothing credible confirming that sharia allows what you say it allows. I do see credible sources saying it does not.
I'm not looking to validate a bias one way or the other, rather just to confirm what's true. I'm open to new information if it's valid. On the other hand you look to have your mind made up and to be trying hard to support your viewpoint but without evidence.

A credible source saying that country X's legal code allows / does not prosecute rape of foreign women because Y would work. So far I haven't found that.
We would have heard of it loudly if hamas' law or policy was to excuse rape of foreign / non-Muslim women. I doubt those who raped hostages are still alive.
Again I see nothing credible confirming that sharia allows what you say it allows. I do see credible sources saying it does not.
I'm not looking to validate a bias one way or the other, rather just to confirm what's true. I'm open to new information if it's valid. On the other hand you look to have your mind made up and to be trying hard to support your viewpoint but without evidence.
Not sure any source I provide would be a credible source in your eyes. You have already discounted sites/articles that you deem Islamaphobic so you lost definitely are trying to validate a bias..but here id a case study on Iranian rape laws. Once (If) you read thru it...notice the points made of being non-muslim...also notice the way rape is defined as well as what is needed to prove that rape occured...this will be my last response as it no longer worth trying to prove a legal act I. A foreign country to which I don't live.

JLRJS
Home - JLRJS › 2023/04PDF
Case study on rape Laws of Iran

VN Store

Back