2024 Presidential Race

So a salesman has to believe in his product or it's just a grift?
No but when ones life is in direct competition with the product it can seem disingenuous. Does anyone really think he cares about anything included in the offer?

Basically ANYONE in Washington as well. Religious posturing by politicians is as old as the Republic
This!

Most politicians place their hand on a Holy Bible and swear an oath to the American people, constitution etc. It’s political theater at its worst and God will not be mocked.

What most should state is this (if they were being honest): “I swear to do everything in my power to get re-elected. Over. And over. And over.” That’s their primary motivation. With it comes money and power.

Basically ANYONE in Washington as well. Religious posturing by politicians is as old as the Republic

Nobody spews transparent BS like the gangster. He's in a class by himself, because nobody is as pathologically narcissistic, insecure and
mentally disturbed as he is. He's a carnival barker.

Reactions: evillawyer
Nobody spews transparent BS like the gangster. He's in a class by himself, because nobody is as pathologically narcissistic, insecure and
mentally disturbed as he is. He's a carnival barker.

Unlike „devout Catholic“ Biden who opposes numerous core Church teachings to pander for leftist votes, right? 😂

I don’t disagree but most aren’t running for President either. Big difference.
Not really. But then again I am guessing you think this means something.

iu

VN Store

Back