2024 Presidential Race

Weird how the Democrats preach sanctity of democratic elections and yet every time one of Trump's trials get pushed back, they howl with anger.

Should the left not be begging for these trials to be pushed past elections so we have a clean fair undisrupted election process?
Democrats don't want fair elections so they resort to cheating & the spreading of lies.
They can't run on policy issues bc their policies tend to destroy the american dream. Their open border policy is a great idea by them. Let criminals run free to kill more is a good idea by the Democrats. Blame all the troubles happening in America on the opposition on the policies they set forth. Run up the prices on everyday house hold goods is a good idea w/them. Democrats want power for the control over the population of America.
So they rely on cheating & create lies on the opponent plus they have their opponent(s) arrested to be able to win elections..

Last edited:
This is classic Trump----trying lamely and laughably to pretend that he knows and likes the bible. And check out the part
in which he asked who his favorite authors are. He claimed that Tom Wolfe was his favorite author--but admits that he hadn't
read Wolfe's latest (at that time) book, Bonfire of the Vanities. A minute or two later, he's asked what his favorite book is,
and he says, "Tom Wolfe's latest"--which is the same book he'd just said he had NOT read! The man is such a transparent
bull$hitter and yet has so seldom been called on his nonsense. The man is an ex-president--and yet he doesn't even read. Embarrassing.
Total con man.

Reactions: EasternVol
Another montage of Trump Bull$hit, episode 80.

Democratic Strategist James Carville Compares Biden Approval Rating To Seeing Your Grandma Naked​

But he doesn't think the problem is with the President, he argued it was with the Democrat Party, specifically the abundance of, as he put it, "preachy females."

"'Don't drink beer. Don't watch football. Don't eat hamburgers. This is not good for you.' The message is too feminine.'"

Sad day that we have these 2 clowns as our choices for POTUS
OK. Here's an attempt at a civil discussion about this. I will agree that neither are preferable, but here we are. From "Freewill"
'You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice'

Even if you stay home.

But here's what I see with each passing day. The left is out to get Trump at all costs. That's it. They are not running on their record of anything, unless you believe the quota hire that stands at the podium in the WH every day. They have indicted him numerous times (unprecedented I might add), and nothing of note has stuck. A judge hands down a bigger fine than Bernie Madoff received - and HE had real VICTIMS - only to see it reduced in the 11th hour. It is STILL an egregious fine for a victimless 'crime' (I still don't know what the 'crime' was.) Paul Navarro sits in prison, while Hunter Biden walks free and he openly (figuratively) gave congress the middle finger. Joe Biden was NEVER authorized to have ANY classified material in his personal possession. EVER. Yet he does. And no charges. I could go on, and I think you probably get my point.

If Trump wins, it will be because the American public wakes up to the immense corruption level of this administration... the democrat party in general.

What say you?

OK. Here's an attempt at a civil discussion about this. I will agree that neither are preferable, but here we are. From "Freewill"
'You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice'

Even if you stay home.

But here's what I see with each passing day. The left is out to get Trump at all costs. That's it. They are not running on their record of anything, unless you believe the quota hire that stands at the podium in the WH every day. They have indicted him numerous times (unprecedented I might add), and nothing of note has stuck. A judge hands down a bigger fine than Bernie Madoff received - and HE had real VICTIMS - only to see it reduced in the 11th hour. It is STILL an egregious fine for a victimless 'crime' (I still don't know what the 'crime' was.) Paul Navarro sits in prison, while Hunter Biden walks free and he openly (figuratively) gave congress the middle finger. Joe Biden was NEVER authorized to have ANY classified material in his personal possession. EVER. Yet he does. And no charges. I could go on, and I think you probably get my point.

If Trump wins, it will be because the American public wakes up to the immense corruption level of this administration... the democrat party in general.

What say you?

If Trump wins it will be because of a massive fl^ckup by the people counting the votes in about a dozen cities.

VN Store

Back