2024 Presidential Race

Go ahead and provide a link to actual criminal behavior. Thanks!

In the meantime, speaking of DOJ, I wonder what Trump's former Attorney General opinion of Trump is these days?

Oh wait...

Per Trump's Attorney General:

"Former Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday undermined a key pillar of his old boss’ defense in the special counsel’s probe into 2020 election interference, telling CNN’s Kaitlan Collins that Donald Trump “knew well he lost the election.”

The former attorney general also described Trump’s alleged actions as detailed in the indictment as “nauseating” and “despicable,” saying on “The Source,” “someone who engaged in that kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government
shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

View attachment 629310
That's one of the criticisms I have of Trump. HORRIBLE cabinet picks in some cases. Barr is deep state scum.

That's one of the criticisms I have of Trump. HORRIBLE cabinet picks in some cases. Barr is deep state scum.

Your comment is idiotic. Almost everybody who worked with the gangster knows full well he's not fit to be a dog catcher much less
president. You think Barr is the only one? They all loathe the man. In fact, Barr was excessively loyal to the gangster prior to Jan. 6.
As was ex-VP Pence, who also is not supporting the gangster. Nearly all the people in his administration know he's both corrupt, dumb and dangerous and do not support him. That is UNPRECEDENTED.

Seems your boy Trump disagrees:

April 18, 2020

"I do make his job harder. I do agree with that," Trump told reporters at Joint Base Andrews, where the president was preparing to fly to California. "He's a very straight shooter. We have a great attorney general and he's working very hard."

Seems your boy Trump disagrees:

April 18, 2020

"I do make his job harder. I do agree with that," Trump told reporters at Joint Base Andrews, where the president was preparing to fly to California. "He's a very straight shooter. We have a great attorney general and he's working very hard.
You just made my point. Trump was horrible with several cabinet picks. Lindsey Graham is another example. Trump still backs him to this day. With all of this, still better than Biden.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Your comment is idiotic. Almost everybody who worked with the gangster knows full well he's not fit to be a dog catcher much less
president. You think Barr is the only one? They all loathe the man. In fact, Barr was excessively loyal to the gangster prior to Jan. 6.
As was ex-VP Pence, who also is not supporting the gangster. Nearly all the people in his administration know he's both corrupt, dumb and dangerous and do not support him. That is UNPRECEDENTED.
LOL, you say he’s a gangster and dangerous yet we had peace for 4 years during his presidency. The dementia patient hasn’t tried to end the war or negotiate peace in Ukraine at all 🤡

Everyone gets upset about what Trump “says”. I couldn’t care less about what he says. Actions speak louder than words and America was doing great prior to the plandemic under Trump.

Reactions: luthervol
He loves the likes of you and yours.

A year or two from now when the USA totally collapses (assuming they steal 2024 like 2020) we’ll see who the real idiots are. I could be wrong, but I just don’t see all of this debt, inflation, rabid government spending, etc being sustainable much longer.

Actually, one of the main reasons I want to see Trump get back in is the massive meltdown the MSM and libtards will have. Hopefully, people like De Niro will be true to their word and leave the country (not holding my breath though).

Reactions: norrislakevol
A year or two from now when the USA totally collapses (assuming they steal 2024 like 2020) we’ll see who the real idiots are. I could be wrong, but I just don’t see all of this debt, inflation, rabid government spending, etc being sustainable much longer.

Actually, one of the main reasons I want to see Trump get back in is the massive meltdown the MSM and libtards will have. Hopefully, people like De Niro will be true to their word and leave the country (not holding my breath though).
Same here! It will be must see T.V. if Trump wins. Best entertainment ever.

Last edited:
The democrat party is a party of voter suppression, election interference, and a vast threat to our democracy. From the article:

That’s because the DNC is seeking to block third-party candidates from ballots — Robert Kennedy Jr., Cornel West, and Jill Stein. All three are liberal and are considered a threat to Joe Biden.

According to media reports, former Buttigieg campaign aide to Lis Smith will lead the effort with another Buttigieg alumni, Matt Corridoni. This effort includes not just a public campaign against Kennedy and Stein as spoilers, but “legal action” to solve the problem by denying voters a choice.

The media does not appear at all alarmed or critical of the effort to limit democratic choice. The Washington Post stated clinically “Democrats are taking third-party threats seriously this time.” Taking it seriously appears to mean using legal means to keep them from the ballots.

Here's longtime Sports Illustrated writer talking about how the gangster cheats blatantly and rather laughably at golf--and everything
else. He wrote a book about the lowlife.

VN Store

Back