2024 Presidential Race

Here's Private Bone Spurs at a NASCAR race trying to con the crowd into thinking he's super fan of the military and oh, so patriotic by saluting
everybody and everything. The same guy who can't stop heaping praise on war criminals and America's enemies. The man is a freakin' joke.

Reactions: CobbVol
Here's Private Bone Spurs at a NASCAR race trying to con the crowd into thinking he's super fan of the military and oh, so patriotic by saluting
everybody and everything. The same guy who can't stop heaping praise on war criminals and America's enemies. The man is a freakin' joke.

1716817385006.png

Here's Private Asthma at a memorial for fallen soldiers trying to con America into thinking he's super fan of the military and oh, so patriotic by looking at his watch.
The same guy who can't stop heaping praise on George Floyd and Robert KKK Byrd. The man is a freakin' joke.

View attachment 643682

Here's Private Asthma at a memorial for fallen soldiers trying to con America into thinking he's super fan of the military and oh, so patriotic by looking at his watch.
The same guy who can't stop heaping praise on George Floyd and Robert KKK Byrd. The man is a freakin' joke.
e61898ff204167b6ce47ca83c998f28a.jpg

View attachment 643682

I haven't heard any Biden speeches in which he praises Robert Byrd, so I'm quite sure this is MAGA nonsense. Same with Floyd. You post the links--and when you do I'll AGAIN post links to the gangster praising the war criminal in Moscow, Kim John Un and Viktor Orban....And even if....Biden ever said something sympathetic about Floyd, Floyd is a poor dead black man killed by police. Putin is a dictator and enemy of America. I trust even you can discern the difference there. Wait...you obviously can't because this was your embarrasingly lame comeback. A president who says a kind word about a dead black man versus a president who walks around with a boner for a war criminal who's been America's chief enemy for decades and who has spent th last two years murdering innocent people in Ukraine, destroying cities, killing political opponents. Hmm: Classic MAGA.

You lose, again.

I haven't heard any Biden speeches in which he praises Robert Byrd, so I'm quite sure this is MAGA nonsense. Same with Floyd. You post the links--and when you do I'll AGAIN post links to the gangster praising the war criminal in Moscow, Kim John Un and Viktor Orban....And even if....Biden ever said something sympathetic about Floyd, Floyd is a poor dead black man killed by police. Putin is a dictator and enemy of America. I trust even you can discern the difference there. You lose, again.

You tend to cover all bases, don't you Guido?

You tend to cover all bases, don't you Guido?

You guys are lame. You don't think well. If you want to pretend that a president saying a word about a dead black man, killed by police, is equivalent to a presidential candidate who loves dictators who are America's enemies, well, you've got a serious thinking/perception problem. But then isn't that one of the obvious problems with MAGA? You allow your political proclivities to lead you, daily, to stupid.

I got to thinking about Trump's BS "news" that he was to be assassinated.

Yet peoples are painting, writing and talking about it.

Tucker Carlson Says He Fears for Trump’s Life: ‘We’re Speeding Toward Assassination’

Hos own 'loving' counsel...

Trump’s Lawyers Invite Biden to Assassinate Him?

I find this obsession interesting. Where is Fletcher Prouty when you need him?
Would it surprise you if someone made an attempt? TDS is rampant and you yourself suffer from it.

Reactions: Cod and dovervolz
You guys are lame. You don't think well. If you want to pretend that a president saying a word about a dead black man, killed by police, is equivalent to a presidential candidate who loves dictators who are America's enemies, well, you've got a serious thinking/perception problem. But then isn't that one of the obvious problems with MAGA? You allow your political proclivities to lead you, daily, to stupid.
Cry harder son. 😂 Your tears are delicious today as usual.

I haven't heard any Biden speeches in which he praises Robert Byrd, so I'm quite sure this is MAGA nonsense. Same with Floyd. You post the links--and when you do I'll AGAIN post links to the gangster praising the war criminal in Moscow, Kim John Un and Viktor Orban....And even if....Biden ever said something sympathetic about Floyd, Floyd is a poor dead black man killed by police. Putin is a dictator and enemy of America. I trust even you can discern the difference there. Wait...you obviously can't because this was your embarrasingly lame comeback. A president who says a kind word about a dead black man versus a president who walks around with a boner for a war criminal who's been America's chief enemy for decades and who has spent th last two years murdering innocent people in Ukraine, destroying cities, killing political opponents. Hmm: Classic MAGA.

You lose, again.
Trump and Biden are turds for getting deferments. Just include Private Asthma in your disgust.

Earl Of Troll - lives in a million dollar home with many nice cars and a Jack Russell terrier. In a blue state of course.

But a million dollar house in a blue state might be a trailer, with many nice cars are in the front yard on blocks and a dog chained to a tree.

Classic LG

In the movie "The Right Stuff", they made the photographers' cameras sound like cockroaches running across the floor when they were taking pictures like this which was spot on. I took pictures for UT sports information, and after awhile you learn what to look for in your given subject and you can fire the camera a couple of times and get the picture you want. Trump didn't pick his nose or scratch his nutz, so what on earth are these people trying to get by shooting 250 times in a minute and a half?

Turbo talks about dictators.

Turbo wants to put his fellow Americans in camps though…

You are such a liar. And a coward.

VN Store

Back