2024 Presidential Race

Somewhat agree but I am just not a fan of Diversity. I keep hearing it brings results but I don't see any positive results from it. Now, different skin colors is immaterial to me and I think having a multi-racial society is beneficial.

However, different ideas and beliefs (i.e. Muslim, Atheism, Satanism, and Christian beliefs all being slapped together even though they have different value systems) is problematic and creates division.

Unity is positive. Some of the most successful species on Earth (ants and bees for example) rely on unity and unified thought to survive and prosper.

The fact is that our society today is literally trying to rectify ideas like Satanism and Christianity together when Satanism's very point is to be the polar opposite of Christianity.

Our moral system today is literally do what you think is "right."

The Jan 6 and BLM riots are great example of how harmful this ideology can be when put into the public sphere. Most Civilizations in history (or practical all besides the USA) would have put down these riots violently.

x10

tRump Would Allow Abortion Doctors to be Imprisoned; Next Will Be The Woman

So you’re saying it’s not ok to imprison doctors if they break state law?

IMO and mine only there should be cases for rape, incest, life threatening issues to the mother and a minimum of X weeks.

The left think that aborting at 2 weeks after birth is acceptable which is just as ridiculous as imprisoning doctors.

So you’re saying it’s not ok to imprison doctors if they break state law? IMO and mine only there should be cases for rape, incest, life threatening issues to the mother and a minimum of X weeks. The left think that aborting at 2 weeks after birth is acceptable which is just as ridiculous as imprisoning doctors.
We disagree. I don't share you delusion. I will fight to the death for right to have it, though.

:)

We disagree. I don't share you delusion. I will fight to the death for right to have it, though.

:)
That's a lie. You aren't fighting to the death now. You've lost federal aboriton for at least 25 years. State issue now. Dems will win elections bc of this. But abortion is a state issue for the next quarter century at minimum

IMO and mine only there should be cases for rape, incest, life threatening issues to the mother and a minimum of X weeks.

The left think that aborting at 2 weeks after birth is acceptable which is just as ridiculous as imprisoning doctors.
I agree with this. I would also add if the baby will be still born, born without a brain, or something rare and catastrophic like that. Abortions well into the second trimester are absolutely brutal. Anyone using abortion as birth control at this time during the pregnancy or beyond have a screw loose. If you are pregnant by a rapist, for example, then get it done early

I agree with this. I would also add if the baby will be still born, born without a brain, or something rare and catastrophic like that. Abortions well into the second trimester are absolutely brutal. Anyone using abortion as birth control at this time during the pregnancy or beyond have a screw loose. If you are pregnant by a rapist, for example, then get it done early
Brutal.

2 weeks after birth?

Absolutely true.

Rent. Free.

Bob and the rest of the degenerate MSM are complicit liars for this garbage administration and the leftist filth that are ruining this country as fast as they possibly can. Only low IQ morons listen to the TV media looking for any semblance of truth anymore. 90% of what they report is complete bullsheit and they know it. They did all they could to get this moron elected....knowing 100% that he couldnt even campaign because his dementia was completely crippling even 5 years ago. The simple fact that Crooked Joes handlers call a "lid" everyday at 5pm is absolutely humiliating....and his weakness is the reason that Russia...China...Iran...North Korea and anyone else who wants to is running amok. What a damn joke.

"According to the Wharton School newsletter, the plans include "debt relief for about 750,000 individuals residing in households that, on average, earn $312,977 in annual household income."

The analysis also found most of the cost of these plans comes from waiving interest.

"Of the $84 billion, about $58 billion comes from waiving accrued and capitalized interest. The second-largest cost of $19 billion stems from eliminating debt for borrowers in repayment for 20 years or more (or 25 years with graduate student debt)," the analysis said.

Joe Biden Man of The People Giver to the liberal elite.

That's a lie. You aren't fighting to the death now. You've lost federal aboriton for at least 25 years. State issue now. Dems will win elections bc of this. But abortion is a state issue for the next quarter century at minimum
As it should be.
And I’m personally opposed to abortion but politically pro choice…..As my moral stance doesn’t mean everyone should do what I say.

I'm amazed that abortion is the lightening rod of American politics. It's a disagreement over taking a life of an unborn child.
I'm all for the necessity of the mothers health,life or death, rape or incest.
Otherwise I find the disagreement disgusting when there are so many other options for birth control.

"According to the Wharton School newsletter, the plans include "debt relief for about 750,000 individuals residing in households that, on average, earn $312,977 in annual household income."

The analysis also found most of the cost of these plans comes from waiving interest.

"Of the $84 billion, about $58 billion comes from waiving accrued and capitalized interest. The second-largest cost of $19 billion stems from eliminating debt for borrowers in repayment for 20 years or more (or 25 years with graduate student debt)," the analysis said.

Joe Biden Man of The People Giver to the liberal elite.

I like the idea of student loan repayments... HOWEVER

I think the Universities should fit the bill and not the government. They let the students down and couldn't find them jobs. They should pay off the loans. I don't care if half of them close over it.

I like the idea of student loan repayments... HOWEVER

I think the Universities should fit the bill and not the government. They let the students down and couldn't find them jobs. They should pay off the loans. I don't care if half of them close over it.

Most college students get a lot of financial aid from colleges and universities. Even so, most have borrow some money to cover costs. The grad all get jobs, of course--better jobs than those without a college degree.

Most college students get a lot of financial aid from colleges and universities. Even so, most have borrow some money to cover costs. The grad all get jobs, of course--better jobs than those without a college degree.

No they don't. That is flat out wrong. Most schools will give "some" financial aid but it is only a fraction of the total expense.

The only students that get full rides are generally athletes, and even then, the scholarships often don't cover all of the necessary living expenses.

Meanwhile, the schools will flat out lie in their pamphlets or skew the numbers about how many of their graduates got jobs out of school, etc.

All of them get better jobs than those without degrees? Is that an absolute?

No they don't. That is flat out wrong. Most schools will give "some" financial aid but it is only a fraction of the total expense.

The only students that get full rides are generally athletes, and even then, the scholarships often don't cover all of the necessary living expenses.

Meanwhile, the schools will flat out lie in their pamphlets or skew the numbers about how many of their graduates got jobs out of school, etc.

It depends on the college. Most of the better colleges/universities in America cover a significant portion of tuition/room and board. Schools with big endowments cover a lot of costs. I know this first-hand. Some if not most Ivy League colleges cover ALL tuition costs for needy students. You know that schools lie about how many of their grads get jobs? I doubt you know anything of the sort. Nearly all college grads get jobs--and better jobs than those without degrees. That is not arguable.

Of course it's not "absolute." Good luck getting a decent white-collar job with out a degree.

It's doable. And that is also changing, slowly but it is changing. Employers are starting to realize that a bachelors doesn't mean much anymore in the grand scheme of things experience, attitude and work ethic are often more valuable.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
It depends on the college. Most of the better colleges/universities in America cover a significant portion of tuition/room and board. Schools with big endowments cover a lot of costs. I know this first-hand. Some if not most Ivy League colleges cover ALL tuition costs for needy students. You know that schools lie about how many of their grads get jobs? I doubt you know anything of the sort. Nearly all college grads get jobs--and better jobs than those without degrees. That is not arguable.

Ivy Leagues RARELY give out Scholarship. The needy students you are referencing account for only 10% of the student body and most the Financial Aid comes from FAFSA and not the University itself.

Now I will say, if you consider the Stafford/Perkins loans as Financial Aid, then nearly all students get it.

However, very few students get through school without loans.

Universities have totally skewed the numbers around job access. To be fair, the industry got oversaturated with degrees and jobs declined from past alumni. You can argue that was unforeseeable to the school. Still, it is clear that the Universities are not properly supporting their new students and have made it more about money than academic excellence.

Just look at the current sports arrangement with realignment.

Ivy Leagues RARELY give out Scholarship. The needy students you are referencing account for only 10% of the student body and most the Financial Aid comes from FAFSA and not the University itself.

Now I will say, if you consider the Stafford/Perkins loans as Financial Aid, then nearly all students get it.

However, very few students get through school without loans.

Universities have totally skewed the numbers around job access. To be fair, the industry got oversaturated with degrees and jobs declined from past alumni. You can argue that was unforeseeable to the school. Still, it is clear that the Universities are not properly supporting their new students and have made it more about money than academic excellence.

Just look at the current sports arrangement with realignment.

Well, there's no doubt that big universities have become greedy, pathetically so when it comes to sports. Many of them have far too many administrators and administrative staffs. Do the major athletic departments share any money with the academic side? They should, but I doubt it. If it is, it isn't much. College has got expensive--very expensive at elite schools. I have a child at an upper-end northeast college and total costs are close to $80K a year. She gets significant financial aid. I'm curious to know what the grad-school situation will be. I went to grad school at an Ivy and got both significant financial aid and took out loans--very small by today's standards. It took me 10 years to pay off the loans--but the monthly payment was modest and thankfully it wasn't a hardship. A higher education is absolutely something that everyone should pursue--and there are lots of different ways to do it, and I certainly applaud those who takes classes at night, or start with community college or got the technical school route, etc.

One would never know that the gangster went to Penn. It's always quite amusing to listen
to him riff... nonsensically. I didn't know that Robert E. Lee was Irish!

52% of graduates were “underemployed” in food service, hospitality, retail sales, office administration and other fields a year after earning a bachelor's degree.

Bachelors degree to flip burgers and make coffee...

VN Store

Back