2024 Presidential Race

I'm kind of surprised no one has mentioned Rafael Cruz yet. He seemed to be pretty popular on here back in 16.

I think we all can agree that whomever the GOP runs, the media and Democrats (one in the same) will go out of their way to destroy them.

I hope they start sanitizing their yearbooks now.
Yeap no matter who it is will be racist, nazi and hitler. Happens to every R candidate

Reactions: SumSoonerChick
A potted plant over what the Dimwits will run.
Damn! I posted that weeks ago. You're obsessed with this forum and have an incessant need to throw in your immature and shallow opinions. The funny thing is that you're delusional as to the quality of your opinion. Congrats! You got a like from one of the dumbest posters in the forum. Hang your hat on it😉

It's nearly time to watch our Vols. Wish Ward was here

Last edited:
Damn! I posted that weeks ago. You're obsessed with this forum and have an incessant need to throw in your immature and shallow opinions. The funny thing is that you're delusional as to the quality of your opinion. Congrats! You got a like from one of the dumbest posters in the forum. Hang your hat on it😉

It's nearly time to watch our Vols. Wish Ward was here
Nah. Not really obsessed. I do spend too much time here though. It's like watching a train wreck. Thanks for the game reminder

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Haley would be one of the best candidates Republicans have put forward in well over a decade.

Nah. Not really obsessed. I do spend too much time here though. It's like watching a train wreck. Thanks for the game reminder
Yeah, I love the "trainwreck" as a form of comedic relief. I think many here view it the same way. It's bewildering as to the hate that's spewed by a few of our posters

Last edited:

VN Store

Back