2024 basketball schedule?

matt_mccoy19

Have they announced any of the games for the 2024/2025 schedule yet? Not sure if there’s another thread on this or not

Edit: looks like the SEC is not planning fixed home & away opponents in the future. The biggest implication would seem to be that we wouldn’t play UK at home every year. Also, I have no idea what a flex mirror opponent is.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
Edit: looks like the SEC is not planning fixed home & away opponents in the future. The biggest implication would seem to be that we wouldn’t play UK at home every year. Also, I have no idea what a flex mirror opponent is.

Huh. I read that as every team will have three opponents they play at home and away every year, and then play one other team each year at home and away. So I’d assume Kentucky would be one of ours we’d always play home and away. But you are the professor!

Reactions: knoxvol52
Huh. I read that as every team will have three opponents they play at home and away every year, and then play one other team each year at home and away. So I’d assume Kentucky would be one of ours we’d always play home and away. But you are the professor!

Haha, that makes sense! Disclaimer: I’m not a prof of basketball scheduling! 🤣

Haha, that makes sense! Disclaimer: I’m not a prof of basketball scheduling! 🤣
They said “with” one flex mirror opponent, which I took to mean as part of those three, not in addition to. With sixteen teams, we would play 12 teams once and three teams twice for a total of 18 conference games.

Of the three teams we play twice, two will be preselected and the third will be announced during the season based on how the season is going, is what I think they mean.

Reactions: Volprofch05

VN Store

Back