2023 Target List

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think landing Bronny will bring some mass surplus of recruits, I would take the other 3 guard over him personally 🤷🏻‍♂️

I wasn’t implying he would bring recruits. I just meant the attention he would bring would be entertaining to some degree. I’m not going to lose sleep over missing out on him.

Reactions: berryvol
Why? You can’t possibly hate LeBron that much.
The LeBron haters are mind boggling. He is literally all they think about. Every breathe is exhaled with the intent of discrediting his greatness. The obsession like a weird cult, almost. Like an entire sect of the population based their personality around Skip Bayless.

The LeBron haters are mind boggling. He is literally all they think about. Every breathe is exhaled with the intent of discrediting his greatness. The obsession like a weird cult, almost. Like an entire sect of the population based their personality around Skip Bayless.
I’m pretty sure you can just not like Lebron… or maybe they forgot to send my cult membership card in the mail. I’ll keep you updated

I’m pretty sure you can just not like Lebron… or maybe they forgot to send my cult membership card in the mail. I’ll keep you updated
If you can do that, it’s honestly impressive at this point. The overwhelming majority of anti-LeBron sentiment is on the level of losing sleep because his son may choose to play for the school you cheer for lol

I would’ve lost sleep if we had landed him.
Last thing we need right now is something that impacts the culture of the program that's been built up since Barnes arrived. When I look at recruits, I try to get a feel for how they'd mesh with Barnes. This kid and Barnes? Talk about oil and water. Just don't see the fit on this one. Like BTO mentioned, I'd also take the other 3 over James.

Last thing we need right now is something that impacts the culture of the program that's been built up since Barnes arrived. When I look at recruits, I try to get a feel for how they'd mesh with Barnes. This kid and Barnes? Talk about oil and water. Just don't see the fit on this one. Like BTO mentioned, I'd also take the other 3 over James.

I don’t know a lot about Bronny as a person, but I think it is unfair to him as an individual to just assume he isn’t able to mesh well with Barnes just because of who his dad is. For all we know, Bronny is a hard worker and listens to coaches and would be a great culture fit.

I don’t think I would assume he would cause problems for the team just because he is LeBron’s son.

Honestly, this comment borders more on the side of obsession. Did you write this while putting lotion on yourself?

Rick is not going to put up with the bs that would come along with bronny. He was never an option.
I think y’all are being super dramatic about bronny. His recruitment has been silent. If he was this big show off like y’all treat him he would take all the visits in the world post everything and have a super open recruitment. While most players in his class have committed we got a list that he didn’t put out of schools that are recruiting him. I think early on he was super over hyped but recently he has made some great improvements. Just look at his peach jam this year. Had a top 5 player on his team and he out performed him in the toughest aau event.

Honestly, this comment borders more on the side of obsession. Did you write this while putting lotion on yourself?
Do you see the comments you’re making in here about LeBron and his children? I love LeBron, but def not losing sleep over not getting his kid. It’s clear the haters can’t say the same.

Do you see the comments you’re making in here about LeBron and his children? I love LeBron, but def not losing sleep over not getting his kid. It’s clear the haters can’t say the same.
It’s a joke. Don’t take it so hard. I never made a comment about his children, other than I don’t want him here.

VN Store

Back