2023 Target List

Do you think our staff will offer him?
Probably not, to be honest. I think he's probably overhyped as of now, but still plenty of time to improve his game and grow. If he does pan out to be as good as his potential, he still doesn't seem like a player that would even consider UT. If we offered, it would probably be more for publicity, as was the case with Emoni Bates, imo

Probably not, to be honest. I think he's probably overhyped as of now, but still plenty of time to improve his game and grow. If he does pan out to be as good as his potential, he still doesn't seem like a player that would even consider UT. If we offered, it would probably be more for publicity, as was the case with Emoni Bates, imo
Future cast on Rivals thinks UK will get him. I think Lebron is tight with coach Cal but could also see him going to Duke because coach K coaches lebron in the olympics.

Future cast on Rivals thinks UK will get him. I think Lebron is tight with coach Cal but could also see him going to Duke because coach K coaches lebron in the olympics.
Gonna be interesting to see if those big time programs indeed extend him an offer. Gotta think Duke has a big leg up if they do.

What I’ve come up with so far, rivals ranked Top 30, * is 247 ranks.

2023 Target List…

#2 Kwame Evans Jr.
#5 Mikey Williams
#11 Kanaan Carlyle
#12 Robert Dillingham
#19 Amani Hansberry
#22 Caleb Foster
#27 Isaiah West
#32* Bryson Warren
#34* G.G. Jackson
#59* Justin Edwards

Blue Cain

Last edited:
What I’ve come up with so far, rivals ranked Top 30, * is 247 ranks.

2023 Target List…

#2 Kwame Evans Jr.
#5 Mikey Williams
#11 Kanaan Carlyle
#12 Robert Dillingham
#19 Amani Hansberry
#22 Caleb Foster
#27 Isaiah West
#32* Bryson Warren
#34* G.G. Jackson
#59* Justin Edwards

Blue Cain
Rivals updated today…

#8 Robert Dillingham
#10 Caleb Foster
#14 Mikey Williams
#15 Kwame Evans Jr.
#16 Bryson Warren
#17 Kanaan Carlyle
#20 GG Jackson
#21 Justin Edwards
#58 Amani Hansberry
#61 Isaiah West
#81 Blue Cain

As for early names in 2023…

Dillingham, Foster, Williams and Jackson are all from the Carolina’s where we’ve had some success and Gainey has extensive ties…add in the new names at Duke and North Carolina and I can see Tennessee trying to take advantage. Bryson Warren plays for MOKAN Elite so have to think Rod Clark will have us in play there. And then you’ve got Isaiah West who’s from just outside of Nashville, and Blue Cain who lives in Knoxville, plays for Catholic and also B Maze Elite.

Reed Sheppard is one I wonder if we pursue, at some point. 6-3 shooting guard and the son of Jeff Sheppard (mid-1990s Kentucky player) and lives in London, KY. I’ve seen him play a couple times. He’s really good. Athletic and a great shooter. Totally carries his team on what would be a very average North Laurel squad if not for him. He could probably benefit from playing amongst better competition. He is #39, overall, in the new Rivals rankings and holds offers from Louisville, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Arizona State, among others. UK hasn’t offered even though his dad was a beloved player for them. His mom is a former UK volleyball player, as well. Cal is just very guarded against offering instate players for some reason.

As for early names in 2023…

Dillingham, Foster, Williams and Jackson are all from the Carolina’s where we’ve had some success and Gainey has extensive ties…add in the new names at Duke and North Carolina and I can see Tennessee trying to take advantage. Bryson Warren plays for MOKAN Elite so have to think Rod Clark will have us in play there. And then you’ve got Isaiah West who’s from just outside of Nashville, and Blue Cain who lives in Knoxville, plays for Catholic and also B Maze Elite.
Dillingham is a UNC lock and GG Jackson just said that the UNC offer was "the one he was waiting for"

VN Store

Back