2023 Target List

Didn't seem to affect Duke or North Carolina recruiting when Roy and K were getting up there in years. I think all of these kids know that they should be prepared for any coach, no matter the age, to potentially not be at that university at some point during their career. Coaches move, coaches retire, and coaches are fired. It's the circle of life. I doubt it is much of a factor.

That’s true, but most of the kids playing for K and old Roy were expecting to be 1-and-dones. The age thing may have more impact on projected 3-4 year players. You’re also right that coaches move all the time, but I don’t think there was any chance of K or Roy going to another school.

That’s true, but most of the kids playing for K and old Roy were expecting to be 1-and-dones. The age thing may have more impact on projected 3-4 year players. You’re also right that coaches move all the time, but I don’t think there was any chance of K or Roy going to another school.

I get that. I was just trying to make the point that I don’t think she matters much. In this climate, one bad season and you could get fired. Or, one good season and you’ll move on to a “better” job. Hell Mike White left Florida for Georgia. I’m sure it’s somewhat of a factor, but I think most kids realize that you have to commit to the program now and not always the coach

This seems out of the blue which feels like not good news for us or am I crazy? I guess I just am used to VQ dropping hints about commits that might announce soon before they announce.
No I feel the same way, I asked @bleedingTNorange just the other day if we were still the favorites and he said Stanford might be a factor so I'm wondering if its them

VN Store

Back