2023 SEC Schedule

Even the UGA fans on Twitter are upset they don't really have any good home games and still have to pay the same for season tickets

Reactions: VolPack22
Geesh. MTSU starts out playing bama then the next week plays Mizz. Is the money donation fees or workers compensation?

Bet that Florida uses the buy out option to avoid playing Utah next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolPack22
Ball State replaced OU. GT is your Vandy.
UGA OOC
2017 Notre dame
2019 Notre Dame
2021 Clemson
2022 Oregon
2023 (OU)
2024 Clemson
2025 UCLA
2026 UCLA
2027 FSU, Louisville
2028 Texas? FSU

And with the anticipated conference additions and realignment, you should expect to not play half of these games.

With our schedules that Nov 18 game should be for the sec East title. Not often that we have had a November came with such consequences played at Neyland. Maybe Arkansas in 98 or Notre Dame in 1990?

If you count 2002, we had the opportunity to play spoiler to Miami's title game appearance.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
And with the anticipated conference additions and realignment, you should expect to not play half of these games.
That's not UGA's fault. What surprised me is that they let the Gumps play Texas in 2023, while stopping UGA from playing OU.

I don't know what will happen if the SEC goes to 9 games.

That's not UGA's fault. What surprised me is that they let the Gumps play Texas in 2023, while stopping UGA from playing OU.

Every SEC team will have cupcake out of conference games once the SEC goes to 9 conference games. Nobody wants a potential out of conference loss with a toughened SEC schedule.

I have this feeling they'll have to start including OU and Texas in 2024 instead of 2025.

The remaining members of the Big 12 are making it toxic for those two to stay.

I have this feeling they'll have to start including OU and Texas in 2024 instead of 2025.

The remaining members of the Big 12 are making it toxic for those two to stay.
Oklahoma State is probably happy to have one less loss on their record every year.

Bama's home-and-home began this year. It would have screwed Bama financially to make them cancel the return trip.

VN Store

Back