2023 Recruiting

I feel like Kim is going to do something shady to get ADR and Velez. It kind of sounds like Kim is only offering Velez to get ADR maybe
Kim doesn't have to do anything shady to get players. Her national championships and history make players want to go be coached by her. Hope the LVs made a good enough impression that the duo will stick with us.

Kim doesn't have to do anything shady to get players. Her national championships and history make players want to go be coached by her. Hope the LVs made a good enough impression that the duo will stick with us.
Given Mulkey’s treatment, past and current, of BG it is shocking she could recruit anyone.

If the ladies want a coach that supports her players beyond the time they play for her then Kellie is their lady... They want to be forgotten and used then Baton Rouge it is.

They are not going to LSU. Enjoying their visits and getting spoiled, nothing more

Unless Kim dumps illegal pay for play money, the interest isn’t sincere. Have fun getting used Kim

I hope everyone is right here. The one thing we haven't able to offer recruits is a sense of who will be joining them in their class should they commit. I think this has hurt us, though perhaps not as much with the duo since they could be come together. LSU is unfortunately going to bring the #1 recruit in the 2013 class, Johnson, who already committed to LSU to join the duo. I am sure Kim will make a tremendous case of them coming there and winning a national championship together with Johnson and all the other commits. It just makes me a bit nervous, but my nerves aren't always right.

I hope everyone is right here. The one thing we haven't able to offer recruits is a sense of who will be joining them in their class should they commit. I think this has hurt us, though perhaps not as much with the duo since they could be come together. LSU is unfortunately going to bring the #1 recruit in the 2013 class, Johnson, who already committed to LSU to join the duo. I am sure Kim will make a tremendous case of them coming there and winning a national championship together with Johnson and all the other commits. It just makes me a bit nervous, but my nerves aren't always right.
#1 recruit in 2013 was Mercedes Russell (if not Diamond DeShields). Your nerves aren’t right! 🤨

Not gonna lie Texas had a pretty impressive visitor list this weekend between 24/25 recruits. That AAU circuit with Cy Fair is incredibly loaded. A lot of players who come from that group tend to head to Texas and not Baylor/A&M.

Hopefully Booker signs with us but we are in the running for a bunch of top players, we are bound to land a couple of players at least even if you don't land every single one. Then supplement through the transfer portal this spring.

I'd go on an official visit to LSU just for the gumbo and crawfish etouffee.
Not a LSU fan but their food/cooking is elite. Who doesn't love good southern cooking? I enjoyed my visit when I went to a football game there years ago. Their fans actually were really nice to us and fed our entire tailgate. We also got tiger baited but they did that then stuffed us with lots of good food after that haha.

Not a LSU fan but their food/cooking is elite. Who doesn't love good southern cooking? I enjoyed my visit when I went to a football game there years ago. Their fans actually were really nice to us and fed our entire tailgate. We also got tiger baited but they did that then stuffed us with lots of good food after that haha.

"Who doesn't love good food". I don't...I workout and I eat once a day most times. So, food can not take me to LSU.. lol

Reactions: Putbacks
Kymora Johnson has committed to UVA.
I'm not surprised it seemed like Tennessee backed off late, we got much higher prospects on the table but she is definitely a talented player. Must be a sucker bunch for Baylor, they have gotten turned down by all their top targets in the 23 class so far and time is ticking.

I'm not surprised it seemed like Tennessee backed off late, we got much higher prospects on the table but she is definitely a talented player. Must be a sucker bunch for Baylor, they have gotten turned down by all their top targets in the 23 class so far and time is ticking.

I can definitely understand the attraction to being coached by Amaka Agugua-Hamilton, especially if you're a player who might want to stay in the same area of the country your family lives in. I hope Johnson (and Coach AA-H) is able to get Virginia back into prominence.

I can definitely understand the attraction to being coached by Amaka Agugua-Hamilton, especially if you're a player who might want to stay in the same area of the country your family lives in. I hope Johnson (and Coach AA-H) is able to get Virginia back into prominence.

Why? We've got enough recruiting competition as it is.

2023 offers (w/ESPN National Ranking)

1. Cori Allen (93)
2. Kamorea Arnold (7) To UCONN
3. Lenee Beaumont (81) To Indiana
4. Madison Booker (15)
5. Chloe Clardy (40) To Stanford
6. Essence Cody (24) To Alabama
7. Mallory Collier (44) To NC State
8. Aalyah Del Rosario (8)
9. Montaya Dew (9) To Arizona
10. Jadyn Donovan (3) To Duke
11. Hawa Doumbouya To Maryland
12. Jada Harrison To Middle TN State
13. Kymora Johnson (30) To Virginia
14. Alyssa Latham (68) To Syracuse
15. Olivia McGhee (35) To Virginia
16. S'Mya Nichols (21)
17. Emma Risch (64) To Notre Dame
18. Qadence Samuels (35) To UCONN
19. Taliah Scott (13) To Arkansas
20. Ashlyn Shade (6) To UCONN
21. Delaney Thomas (19)
22. Angelica Velez (35)
23. Mikaylah Williams (1) To LSU
24. Sole Williams (39) To Louisville

Will be glad to add some "To Tennessee" to this. Hope it's soon.

I'm still smilin
a3c.jpg

VN Store

Back