2023 Recruiting

If her and Del Rosario are indeed a package deal, just what I've heard then that only leaves TN and LSU that are in both girls top 5
Hmmmm

Rosario and Angelica both list Tennessee and LSU . So if they truly want to play together…. Those choices are obvious!

Rosario is a main target of Dawns but no Angelica? A lot of talent at SC and recently Naty’s ! NC has four or five AA ‘s that will be there when 23 starts ! So both will have more ranked players than us ! Just Saying

Angelica could stay closer to home at Syracuse or head to a warmer climate at FSU OR MIAMI ?

I like our chances if they want to play together but if one goes somewhere else …… I think we lose both ? JMO

Rosario and Angelica both list Tennessee and LSU . So if they truly want to play together…. Those choices are obvious!

Rosario is a main target of Dawns but no Angelica? A lot of talent at SC and recently Naty’s ! NC has four or five AA ‘s that will be there when 23 starts ! So both will have more ranked players than us ! Just Saying

Angelica could stay closer to home at Syracuse or head to a warmer climate at FSU OR MIAMI ?

I like our chances if they want to play together but if one goes somewhere else …… I think we lose both ? JMO

Does Angelica's family live in TN now ? I agree with your ranked players comment but that could be a positive or a negative.

I don't know if one commits somewhere else that dissuades the other. JMO ...

Velez is obviously attracted to the Florida area. Are Tennessee's lush mountains having to compete with sunny beaches? If she's Cuban, we could be in trouble!

Good thing you're not recruiting

Good thing you're not recruiting

Coach I have been wrong more times than right .,,, I heard at one of Webb’s games that they wanted to play college ball together! But that was last year in the mind of a 17-18 year old ? Who knows with kids today ? Don’t know what Dawn or Bangheart have told Rosario ? I know that both these ladies are intelligent or they wouldn’t be at Webb school . I’ve been watching them for awhile now and wanted them every since I first saw them . Hopefully 🙏

Reactions: dtnvol and mcannon1
Coach I have been wrong more times than right .,,, I heard at one of Webb’s games that they wanted to play college ball together! But that was last year in the mind of a 17-18 year old ? Who knows with kids today ? Don’t know what Dawn or Bangheart have told Rosario ? I know that both these ladies are intelligent or they wouldn’t be at Webb school . I’ve been watching them for awhile now and wanted them every since I first saw them . Hopefully 🙏

Don't get me wrong,,,I want the Rose...But I want The Angel more.
Kept a close eye on this one.
She's a PG's PG,,,pass first, drive second, shoot third mentality
Games are won in the paint and at the arc during the year and when it really counts they're won at the the 1
She's smart and keeps her game at the same up-tempo pace.
Her nickname is "Ankle Breaker",,,,so
I want this kid,,,she's money

and together,,,they're a force

I was told she actually stopped responding. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Idk for sure though.

The sudden change in status seems to have occurred around the same time she received an offer from Vandy.

Is Ralph getting Shea-dy over in Nashburg? 😳

The sudden change in status seems to have occurred around the same time she received an offer from Vandy.

Is Ralph getting Shea-dy over in Nashburg? 😳

I wonder if she used the TN offer and visit for clout for more attention? It's whatever but that just lets me know TN is still relevant when it comes to conversations. Jaydyn Donovan put she chose Duke over TN and a few other schools. Having TN in the convo always makes it look better no matter who dropped who.

Reactions: Only1COJ
I wonder if she used the TN offer and visit for clout for more attention? It's whatever but that just lets me know TN is still relevant when it comes to conversations. Jaydyn Donovan put she chose Duke over TN and a few other schools. Having TN in the convo always makes it look better no matter who dropped who.
It was strange to me that she visited Tennessee unofficially instead of getting it paid for unless the staff didn’t offer an official visit

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Man where some of these conversations end up heading don’t make no sense at all… my goodness lol

lol I hear ya. I was actually just taking a poke at Shea Ralph for fun. I have yet to hear about anything Shea-dy going on over there, but it’s not in my DNA to deny the possibility that a longtime Auriemma disciple could resort to that at some point.

Hope not. Of course, she may feel so much pressure to land some TOP recruits to really get things going that she thinks she has little choice but to bend a few rules. She might even receive powerful support for that.

I think she’s a good coach, and as Indiana’s coach Teri Moren has proved, having a top program without having a roster full of Top 10-20 recruits can be done.

After having endured the trauma of “The Dark Years” when our beloved program received only negative, painful, butt-of-jokes-type attention, I’m actually thrilled that time, new leadership and obvious success has made adding Tennessee to their visits list a badge of honor again.

We’ll take that any day of the week! 🧡

VN Store

Back