2023 Recruiting

Your confident Booker will commit ? She a baller i really want her , if we can get her to commit i think the Trio of Her , Velez and ADR will be a top recruiting class .
When you visit that many times its in your heart im sure the ladies showed her a great time.she must have a bond with them. im sure she's on the phone with them all the time. i just cant see her going anywhere else i dont think she would have chemistry with another team now the only factor i see in her choosing another school is that ole NIL

When you visit that many times its in your heart im sure the ladies showed her a great time.she must have a bond with them. im sure she's on the phone with them all the time. i just cant see her going anywhere else i dont think she would have chemistry with another team now the only factor i see in her choosing another school is that ole NIL

That's a great outlook but i live in a glass half empty world. If she visited this many times and still is unsure if she will commit she's having doubts somewhere or toward a different school Not trying to get everyone riled up either , i just want booker to commit she's our next big Guard Ala Horston , Davis , Etc... .

Reactions: dtnvol
That's a great outlook but i live in a glass half empty world. If she visited this many times and still is unsure if she will commit she's having doubts somewhere or toward a different school Not trying to get everyone riled up either , i just want booker to commit she's our next big Guard Ala Horston , Davis , Etc... .

Not commiting soon after her official visit would be a bad sign. IMO

That’s one of way to look at it. But I think you also have to wonder…7 players on the roster are considered seniors or graduate students. Who knows how many of those, if they still have their covid year of eligibility left will take it after this season. So yes, she could making great connections with the players but those same players could be gone by the time she gets there next season. There’s a lot of different directions this could go, depending on how her thought process works on deciding.

Reactions: olddog
It would be nice...
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: chuckiepoo

when you consider NIL,,,we are again at the top...nowhere has WCBB had this long a love affair as TN and fans. It has been 48 years since Pat coached her first game and the fanbase is still as big and committed as ever,,,plus our city is built for NIL opportunities.

when you consider NIL,,,we are again at the top...nowhere has WCBB had this long a love affair as TN and fans. It has been 48 years since Pat coached her first game and the fanbase is still as big and committed as ever,,,plus our city is built for NIL opportunities.
Yup. Just read it in Forbes. The top cities for NIL opportunities; LA, NY, and Knoxville.

Yup. Just read it in Forbes. The top cities for NIL opportunities; LA, NY, and Knoxville.
think outside the box Need,,,I see LV items all over the place,,,Atlanta, ALa, etc....The LV's are bigger than just Knoxville

we have the 2nd largets social media postings and if you read up on NIL,,you'll see it benefits from a high Soc Media visibility and that it ranks 2nd only to mens football,,,mens basketball is 3rd

With NIL, women’s basketball players doing better than male counterparts

Last edited:
think outside the box Need,,,I see LV items all over the place,,,Atlanta, ALa, etc....The LV's are bigger than just Knoxville

we have the 2nd largets social media postings and if you read up on NIL,,you'll see it benefits from a high Soc Media visibility and that it ranks 2nd only to mens football,,,mens basketball is 3rd

With NIL, women’s basketball players doing better than male counterparts

I was on the subway in Hong Kong and the only other passenger had a Clemson sweatshirt. I guess Clemson is going global.

You notice a lot because UT matters to you. Just like when you get a new car you notice how many of that brand are out there.

Yes you have the second largest media posting in women's basketball and at about 25% of the first ranked media women's basketball team.

Yes women are doing well and who is leading the way? Can you guess which players are coping the most $.
I would bet the Cavinder Twins are making more NIL than the whole Lady Vol team.

I was on the subway in Hong Kong and the only other passenger had a Clemson sweatshirt. I guess Clemson is going global.

You notice a lot because UT matters to you. Just like when you get a new car you notice how many of that brand are out there.

Yes you have the second largest media posting in women's basketball and at about 25% of the first ranked media women's basketball team.

Yes women are doing well and who is leading the way? Can you guess which players are coping the most $.
I would bet the Cavinder Twins are making more NIL than the whole Lady Vol team.

Here you go again being an arrogant a-hole of a CT fan. I thought you had gone away. Jeez. What is missing in that brain of yours that makes it seem acceptable to you to come on here and throw the obnoxious barbs you are constantly doing? Do you actually think we don't realize you were sitting there smirking as you typed "Yes you have the second largest media posting in women's basketball and at about 25% of the first ranked media women's basketball team."???

And then to take a dump on our NIL athletes and UT by saying you "bet the Cavinder Twins are making more NIL than the whole Lady Vol team"?

You have always been an ass, and you really should find some other place to hang out.

VN Store

Back