2023 Recruiting

off the thread subject but our board has two threads started by U Conn loyalists and many other SC and Conn visitors who strive to tell us why their team, coach, prospects are better than the LVs. Personally, I've no interest in reading the supporter boards of those two teams. However, I can only wonder WHY the need to Correct us with their supposed wisdom and knowledge.

off the thread subject but our board has two threads started by U Conn loyalists and many other SC and Conn visitors who strive to tell us why their team, coach, prospects are better than the LVs. Personally, I've no interest in reading the supporter boards of those two teams. However, I can only wonder WHY the need to Correct us with their supposed wisdom and knowledge.

they are seeking relevance,,,obviously
the dog pound is like a prison camp,,,guarded at every opening and SC's
Do they even have a fan page?

But there is this....
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC
    inInternational Business
    inBusiness Programs (tie)
11 reviews
At the University of South Carolina, freshmen students are eased into college life through University 101, a transition program pioneered at the school. The Columbia campus is the flagship location for the University of South Carolina system.

READ MORE »
TUITION AND FEES$33,928
(out-of-state)
$12,688
(in-state)
UNDERGRADUATE ENROLLMENT27,270
(fall 2020)
REPUTATION SCORE3.4
SAT, GPA AND MORE

Thanks for the stat’s…. Rosario’s intelligence that I referred to ….. I was at a BB game and asked one of the fans next to me about the Webb school . Why they send their children there ? I was told “ Because of the high academic standards ….. when my child graduates from Webb ….. They will be accepted into any university that they want to go to !” That’s why we go here ! 🤔

But there is this....
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC
    inInternational Business
    inBusiness Programs (tie)
11 reviews
At the University of South Carolina, freshmen students are eased into college life through University 101, a transition program pioneered at the school. The Columbia campus is the flagship location for the University of South Carolina system.

READ MORE »
TUITION AND FEES$33,928
(out-of-state)
$12,688
(in-state)
UNDERGRADUATE ENROLLMENT27,270
(fall 2020)
REPUTATION SCORE3.4
SAT, GPA AND MORE

Schools 25th-60th are about the same.

Insecurity.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
I think Coach Joy has the chops to develop Rosario. New Lady Vols are saying one reason they chose UT is the culture. LSU and USC are two of Rosario’s final four. I don’t see her going either place. Lady Vols have the advantage.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If she wants to develop into an elite post player and play at the next level SC and TN are easily the safest bests. Kim's posts have all been busts at the next level, they do fine in college then fizzle out once they reach the WNBA. She needs ELITE coaching and she would get that at Tennessee.

If she wants to develop into an elite post player and play at the next level SC and TN are easily the safest bests. Kim's posts have all been busts at the next level, they do fine in college then fizzle out once they reach the WNBA. She needs ELITE coaching and she would get that at Tennessee.
I think people forget Joy is an outstanding coach.

Off the thread subject BUT......on the money.

Well. Not ALL her posts are busts. There is that one she never spoke up about, or recognized, or really did anything for after she graduated 🤔

Off the thread subject BUT......on the money.
I personally love fan pages for their sociological and anthropological value. I'm not a "fan" of any team, but I find fandom in and of itself fascinating. Wcbb just happens to be a topic I know a bit about and this board doesn't disappoint!

I personally love fan pages for their sociological and anthropological value. I'm not a "fan" of any team, but I find fandom in and of itself fascinating. Wcbb just happens to be a topic I know a bit about and this board doesn't disappoint!

Thanks. Will I get a footnote of recognition in your thesis?

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back