2023 Recruiting

The tall girl is Aalaiya Del Rosario...they are teammates,,,right now the coaches are taking in the mid-summer AAU exposure events, which are numerous. Next up is war games. Madi and my two 2026ers will be in that one (can't wait),,,will watch games on ballertv.

Not sure what New Heights will be doing next but will let you know when I know. Angel had a great tourney at Select 40. As did ADR.

All quiet here GT, but for our coaching staff, they are in flight almost daily

Thanks Coach, good info....Sounds like your charges are doing well...This is good.

My friend last night told me she did not like sports....I talked a little UT football and she changed the subject to music....Later I talked about the Lady Vols and she gave me the "Who" look....

Even though we were at my house, I more or less told her I saw the bat signal and had to go...
signs-batman.gif

Since there has started to be some talk and a video 2023 LV target S'mya Nichols has injured her knee and is out for the summer. Second knee injury but I would think we are still pursuing her. Her summer ball teammate will be playing in the SEC at Mizzu! Praying for a speedy recovery for both young ladies!

Can we talk about what a culture addition Keyen Green was? The young woman suffered two injuries and never played a full season as a Lady Vol.

However, she will forever be remembered for her contribution to rebuilding a culture of excellence for Tennessee Women’s Basketball. She’s on her way to a PhD and is still/already giving back to the program with her leadership involvement. I do hope our athletics department finds a place for her. What a dynamite individual.

Her leadership on the court was obvious as well. When she went down it significantly affected the team. Not a starter, not a huge minutes player, but totally changed games for us. Shows how important that leadership and maturity are both on and off the court.

Can we talk about what a culture addition Keyen Green was? The young woman suffered two injuries and never played a full season as a Lady Vol.

However, she will forever be remembered for her contribution to rebuilding a culture of excellence for Tennessee Women’s Basketball. She’s on her way to a PhD and is still/already giving back to the program with her leadership involvement. I do hope our athletics department finds a place for her. What a dynamite individual.

Her leadership on the court was obvious as well. When she went down it significantly affected the team. Not a starter, not a huge minutes player, but totally changed games for us. Shows how important that leadership and maturity are both on and off the court.
I was tickled to death to see the university nominate her for NCAA Woman of the Year

VN Store

Back