2023 Recruiting

I saw this on her Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kim put on a full court press to keep her in LA!
Jim
She already visited LSU at a game that had the most festive LSU crowd of the year, perhaps vs. Florida. So yes, I would think home state LSU and Kim may have the advantage here. I know we offered her but other than Duke all the other schools on her list are close to home. She is from Bossier City (North Louisiana) which is almost as close to Baylor as it is to LSU.

She already visited LSU at a game that had the most festive LSU crowd of the year, perhaps vs. Florida. So yes, I would think home state LSU and Kim may have the advantage here. I know we offered her but other than Duke all the other schools on her list are close to home. She is from Bossier City (North Louisiana) which is almost as close to Baylor as it is to LSU.
It’s actually closer to Waco than Baton Rouge.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I saw this on her Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kim put on a full court press to keep her in LA!
Jim
If she doesn’t go to LSU it will be a big loss for KIM with that being said I would say LSU is where she goes with her being from there and a legendary coach at your home state school who is on the rise big time right now just makes sense..

Returnees for 2023 Powell, Puckett, Striplin, Hollingshead, Miles, Suarez, Wynn, Pissott, and Darby. We want three 2023 players at the most. Three scholarships available for transfers. Hopefully Del Rosario and Nichols are two of those 2023 recruits.

Reactions: sisaq
Both players moved up the rankings. Watched Del Rosario and she has the tools good so with the right coach and college program she could be a steady anchor in the post. Haven't seen as much on Velez but I love NY ballers 🔥

I wasn’t sold on del Rosario until I watched her in the USA U18 games and she really impressed me, especially the chemistry between her and Justine

I wasn’t sold on del Rosario until I watched her in the USA U18 games and she really impressed me, especially the chemistry between her and Justine

Watched them both at Webb games , many times . Mostly at pre season weekend round/robin practice games ! They would usually play 2 or 3 one hour game conditions with referees! Sometimes it was more of a practice for the referees than the players ?

I think Rosario is better than Mercedes was her freshman year ! They are similar in physical stature but Rosario can defend out past 15 feet.
Referees have a tendency to look at her size and give the minions preferences when they bounce off of her or just flop any time she touches them ! Angelica is a true point guard with great ball handling skills and a pesky defensive presence.
You talk about a good start to recruiting! They would be a good get and some think they want to play college ball together? 🙏

VN Store

Back