2023 Recruiting

Need this momentum to shift on over to this recruiting classView attachment 451600
The good news is that most of the key players were recruiting are still uncommitted. Still hoping for Samuels and Booker probably our top two choices as far as interest. Would love to have Nichols who is proving to be better than her 33 ranking. Of course Del Rosario would be great but never been to confident in that one. Two to three players we'll be fine have to save at least two scholarships for next years portal.

That's all I've been harping on we need the commitments from the high school classes to keep the success and momentum going

Here u go can never get satisfied for anything. I heard Kellie can't recruit...we need this & that... Team is loaded now but ur issues is we need high school recruits. Recruits now is tougher now because they might transfer after one yr so appreciate wat u can get and when this team get us to Top 3 teams , high school will come.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Here u go can never get satisfied for anything. I heard Kellie can't recruit...we need this & that... Team is loaded now but ur issues is we need high school recruits. Recruits now is tougher now because they might transfer after one yr so appreciate wat u can get and when this team get us to Top 3 teams , high school will come.
I see you're misreading my post so let me educate you.First off I've not complained about this upcoming team one bit I think it's a National Championship team go and see some earlier posts I've written.As far as recruiting high school students I said for the FUTURE to keep momentum going forward cause you may have a chance to mold them in your system for 3 to 4 years.I think the transfer portal is going back to the old system where you might have to sit before playing so you most definitely need high school recruits for the FUTURE I wasn't saying anything about needing high school recruits for this season we are loaded and I couldn't see this team any better than the way it is so next time read my posts fully and with understanding before you make irresponsible statements but no hard feelings I'm just setting my record straight

I see you're misreading my post so let me educate you.First off I've not complained about this upcoming team one bit I think it's a National Championship team go and see some earlier posts I've written.As far as recruiting high school students I said for the FUTURE to keep momentum going forward cause you may have a chance to mold them in your system for 3 to 4 years.I think the transfer portal is going back to the old system where you might have to sit before playing so you most definitely need high school recruits for the FUTURE I wasn't saying anything about needing high school recruits for this season we are loaded and I couldn't see this team any better than the way it is so next time read my posts fully and with understanding before you make irresponsible statements but no hard feelings I'm just setting my record straight

The one time transfer rule will still be in place. You would only have to sit out a year if you transfer a second time.

The one time transfer rule will still be in place. You would only have to sit out a year if you transfer a second time.

I think this will come into play when significant injuries may be calling for a healing redshirt season anyway for all classes and those with a redshirt and 3years of eligibility left after a breakout rankings defying performance at less viable schools.

Not to make anyone wrong but this board doesn't possess the insiders, as in actually knowing - before it happens. The members are speculators with positive best hopes and wishes. My take is that it is easier to speculate two years out. As we know last year one (exceptional) recruit who committed in October. Many thousands of comments and "likes" and when the identified possibilities became known they made other decisions.

Replies3,092 Views 483,916 this thread currently has 2400 replies and no LV commitments to date.

Last edited:
Wow, just noticed only 5 posts on 2023 recruiting since May 14 and 6 Pages of posts on 2024 recruiting in the same period.
Wow, just noticed you still are arrogant as hell. Tell everyone here again how it should be done. Everyone loves your know it all posts. I’m the low hanging fruit here for you to reply to, in the immortal words of Marvin Gaye, “Let’s get it on”.

it makes all the sense in the world if you follow the open spots for those years:
View attachment 460029
He needs to add Hollingshead and Powell to 2023 as is incomplete at this time. We have six scholarships to give for that season. I'm think 2 or 3 high schoolers and a couple of transfers to complete the 2023 roster.

Watching the USA 18 team play and the undecided I was intriged by Chloe Kitts from Florida who is rated by Prospect Nations #4 for her multi offensive skills.

Anybody have any idea where S'mya Nichols is? Also, Del Rosario has some pretty decent hands and foot work ...

Reactions: krichunaka

VN Store

Back