2023 Recruiting

Didn’t realize that 6’6 Aalyah del Rosario transferred to The Webb School in Bell Buckle TN. It now lists Nashville as her hometown

I could see Shea Ralph trying to land her since she was up near her when she was in NJ and Shea was at Uconn you know she knew about her.

Now she is in her backyard... hope we are seriously giving this young lady a look

Reactions: mlindsay
Saw where Rosario number 13 has transferred to Webb School in Bell Buckle, Tn and list her place of residence as Nashville, Tn. I don't know if that is good news for us or Vandy or someone else.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Saw where Rosario number 13 has transferred to Webb School in Bell Buckle, Tn and list her place of residence as Nashville, Tn. I don't know if that is good news for us or Vandy or someone else.

I cant believe Vandy has become recruiting competition now lol we gotta fight over Shade and Rosario now

Reactions: Volfan2012
I cant believe Vandy has become recruiting competition now lol we gotta fight over Shade and Rosario now
Vandy has always had a good women's basketball program. They were never on the level of Pat's teams, but they have been able to recruit some ladies that she wanted. At that point in time, it didn't matter because Pat got most of the players she wanted. Then Geno started giving her lots of problems which lead to the big brouhaha between him and Pat.

If you value academics then yea Vandy would be a place for you to look into... I don't know how much of a fight it will actually be
Stanford has better academics, better athletics, better coach etc. than Vandy. There is really nothing to be said for West End Senior High unless you enjoy going to school with a bunch of entitled brats.

I could see Shea Ralph trying to land her since she was up near her when she was in NJ and Shea was at Uconn you know she knew about her.

Now she is in her backyard... hope we are seriously giving this young lady a look
She didn't know about her. She knows her. There was a time when UConn was at a lot of her games. Dollars to donuts ADR has a good bit of literature re Vandy. Vandy's 23 class is going to be very interesting.

Stanford has better academics, better athletics, better coach etc. than Vandy. There is really nothing to be said for West End Senior High unless you enjoy going to school with a bunch of entitled brats.

This may be true but if she wants to go make her own name then with academics Vandy would be the spot. Some kids also like smaller schools so that might be a draw. Look, i want her in orange BAD.... but working with teenagers everyday who knows how their brains work LOL

Thanks ! She and Ashlynn will make really good teammates when she chooses us too! thanks😉
Ashlynn just might want to play immediately for a National Championship coach who has sent numerous guards to the W and get a world class education just up the road. One thing I do know there will be a lot of top players moving to Tennessee in 2023

Ashlynn just might want to play immediately for a National Championship coach who has sent numerous guards to the W and get a world class education just up the road. One thing I do know there will be a lot of top players moving to Tennessee in 2023

I didn't know Tara was sending guards like that to the W. Because I KNOW you aren't comparing STANFORD and Uconn academically 😂😂😂 plus Tara is the coach with the most recent Natty so you are right she just might want to play there...

VN Store

Back