2023 Recruiting

or you can have a whole website dedicated to Women's Bball put their vote of confidence in for Shade to go to uconn πŸ™„

I have always thought it was weird that this account pulls HARD for certain programs. They really promote UCONN and Kansas State. Anytime a kid posts a list with either of those schools, they basically tell them they should go to those programs. Not really something I think that account should be doing.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I have always thought it was weird that this account pulls HARD for certain programs. They really promote UCONN and Kansas State. Anytime a kid posts a list with either of those schools, they basically tell them they should go to those programs. Not really something I think that account should be doing.

I will have to watch it closer. i haven't seen them do it before now

Congrats on Saniah πŸŽ‰ 🍾

Reactions: JayQueUK
Y’all need to worry about the ND and Louisville fans. They’re blowing her comments up.
mainly Louisville fans it seems lol and not a single uconn fan commented which is pretty weird..... unless they know something we dont

VN Store

Back