2023 Recruiting

These videos almost make you forget she is 6’3” I really hope she keeps the LVs in her list of schools moving forward! She would get playing time day 1 because of her size and instincts and she is learning now how to make others around her better. 👀

#BBWSUSA: Outstanding Soph Olivia McGhee

Olivia would look real good in orange and white.

I actually experimented with a team I had that had a lefty and a righty big girls and set them up both at each elbow and ran two point forwards,,,It confused the heck out of the opposing coach
RH on left side of offense, LH on right side of offense. Dominant hand always facing center of D. If you have a lefty in the lineup that is how you line them up to break down defenses and send the lefty behind a pick and roll to the other side for natural separation on their shooting hand.

The only lefty that is a hard fit into an offense is PG, they never get good separation on their shot from either side unless they are just magicians with the ball, there are some of those though.

Last edited:
RH on left side of offense, LH on right side of offense. Dominant hand always facing center of D. If you have a lefty in the lineup that is how you line them up to break down defenses and send the lefty behind a pick and roll to the other side for natural separation on their shooting hand.

The only lefty that is a hard fit into an offense is PG, they never get good separation on their shot from either side unless they are just magicians with the ball, there are some of those though.

also if they both break to the basket at the same time, impossible to stop if they can pass in transition.
I taught both of them the point-forward position, giveNgo's, screen-rolls, relaying movements to cutters and and hitting various feeds.

De Aaron Fox must be a “magician”.

so is Jada Harrison not playing in the tourneys..havent heard much about Hawa either wanna hear how our other 2023 recruits are doing

Ridiculous! Basketball is an ambidextrous sport. Actually if you drive down the left side of the lane the dribble and contested shot are performed with the left hand and likewise the right side. You keep your body between the defender and the ball. Your approach is inviting steals galore.

was she injured in the AAU tourney there are no stats recorded on her from her AAU team Boo Williams these past weeks

Last edited:
Here are some more evaluations of some of our 2023 offers. Don't know why we're lumped in with another team, but it's worth listening to that portion of the video. There are prospects there that we've also offered.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
2023 is the year I expect an early commit or two because I think there are a lot of player closer to UT that should be interested in playing for Harper.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Ridiculous! Basketball is an ambidextrous sport. Actually if you drive down the left side of the lane the dribble and contested shot are performed with the left hand and likewise the right side. You keep your body between the defender and the ball. Your approach is inviting steals galore.

We are saying the same thing, just explaining it diff..

VN Store

Back