2023 Recruiting

I’ll be glad when we can get kids on campus. No one can match our facilities and there are a lot of Natties and AA stuff glittering. Not to mention a coach with 3 rings.
Other than Voldemort is there another active head coach with three National championship rings? Mulkey? Shea Ralph?

I’ll be glad when we can get kids on campus. No one can match our facilities and there are a lot of Natties and AA stuff glittering. Not to mention a coach with 3 rings.
Other than Voldemort is there another active head coach with three National championship rings? Mulkey? Shea Ralph?
Morgan Valley also with 3 as a player, although I think she joined Geno's staff this year.

Winning 3 Natties as a player vs. as a coach is not nearly as impressive.

Reactions: olddog
Morgan Valley also with 3 as a player, although I think she joined Geno's staff this year.

Winning 3 Natties as a player vs. as a coach is not nearly as impressive.
Been there done that! Knows what a NC point guard plays like. Just sayin’
P. S. Probably just me but everytime I visited with a recruit and family I’d wear every dang one of them. If for no other reason than an ice breaker!

Thanks for posting. That is a huge number of 23 offers. What we did for 22 didn’t work, at least coupled with the last assistants, so changing strategy makes sense.
In addition to the four 2021 signees, this is who else received offers as per Raoul's blog (along with their HG and PN ranking and commitment). Of the 21 offers, there were 11 (PN 9) in the top 20, 5 (PN 5) in the top 50 (2 signed), and 5 (PN 7) outside of the top 50 (2 signed).

#43/28 Sara Puckett (SIGNED)
#45/39 Karoline Striplin (SIGNED)
#62/100 Kaiya Wynn (SIGNED)
UNR/UNR Brooklyn Miles (SIGNED)

#51/UNR Amani Bartlett (Syracuse)
#13/15 Maryam Dauda (Baylor --> Arkansas)
#41/30 Shayeann Day-Wilson (Syracuse)
#31/27 O'Mariah Gordon (FSU)
#5/11 Caroline Ducharme (UConn)
#14/55 Bree Hall (SC)
#10/9 Rori Harmon (Texas)
#2/13 Raven Johnson (SC)
#9/19 Teonni Key (UNC)
#91/49 Jada Malone (TAMU)
#6/5 Aaliyah Moore (Texas)
#3/2 Saniya Rivers (SC)
#44/82 Bree Salenbien (Gonzaga)
#55/96 Jasmine Shavers (MSST)
#12/10 Payton Verhulst (Louisville)
#18/56 Morasha Wiggins (UNC)
#7/14 Jersey Wolfenbarger (Arkansas)

The issue is not scouting talent and getting offers out to the best players; it's closing the deal and getting them to come play for Tennessee. Seems that Lacey had a good eye for talent, but her and Kellie weren't able to get the final commitments. This is where hopefully Sam has better success.

In addition to the four 2021 signees, this is who else received offers as per Raoul's blog (along with their HG and PN ranking and commitment). Of the 21 offers, there were 11 (PN 9) in the top 20, 5 (PN 5) in the top 50 (2 signed), and 5 (PN 7) outside of the top 50 (2 signed).

#43/28 Sara Puckett (SIGNED)
#45/39 Karoline Striplin (SIGNED)
#62/100 Kaiya Wynn (SIGNED)
UNR/UNR Brooklyn Miles (SIGNED)

#51/UNR Amani Bartlett (Syracuse)
#13/15 Maryam Dauda (Baylor --> Arkansas)
#41/30 Shayeann Day-Wilson (Syracuse)
#31/27 O'Mariah Gordon (FSU)
#5/11 Caroline Ducharme (UConn)
#14/55 Bree Hall (SC)
#10/9 Rori Harmon (Texas)
#2/13 Raven Johnson (SC)
#9/19 Teonni Key (UNC)
#91/49 Jada Malone (TAMU)
#6/5 Aaliyah Moore (Texas)
#3/2 Saniya Rivers (SC)
#44/82 Bree Salenbien (Gonzaga)
#55/96 Jasmine Shavers (MSST)
#12/10 Payton Verhulst (Louisville)
#18/56 Morasha Wiggins (UNC)
#7/14 Jersey Wolfenbarger (Arkansas)

The issue is not scouting talent and getting offers out to the best players; it's closing the deal and getting them to come play for Tennessee. Seems that Lacey had a good eye for talent, but her and Kellie weren't able to get the final commitments. This is where hopefully Sam has better success.

LOL, you are such a skeptic!! Just when i think you’re giving Kellie some slack 🤣

VN Store

Back