2023 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - Ras Al Khaimah Championship

I know like 3 names on the list and everyone else is taking Perez 😂

I went thru quite a few names and picked players that seemed to have the most completed rounds and made the most cuts, and were under par mostly. It's all a crap shoot. If you go for hte golden boys all the time, they have bad weekends too. Obviously Rham is on a tear, so I bet he will be picked the most next week.

I went thru quite a few names and picked players that seemed to have the most completed rounds and made the most cuts, and were under par mostly. It's all a crap shoot. If you go for hte golden boys all the time, they have bad weekends too. Obviously Rham is on a tear, so I bet he will be picked the most next week.
With actual PGA events I’ll usually do some type of research. Darts on a wall this week

Reactions: malinoisvol
With actual PGA events I’ll usually do some type of research. Darts on a wall this week

Yeah, the first 2 sandlot golf challenges had some recognizeable names. This one had very few. I had to look them up on DP.

Group A (pick 1)
Ryan Fox

Group B (pick 1)
Alexander Bjork

Group C (pick 1)
David Law

Group D (pick 1)
Calum Hill

More Sciencification
Translation: cheetin' again

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
When I gave no clue I go with the all-name picks. Sounds like a goth Mexican wrassler.
nacho-libre-jump.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
Arnaus
Molinari
Hanna
Bjorn

I recognize maybe 5 names on the entire list. I am just picturing a tournament full of John Daly look alike has beens chain smoking Marlboro reds, drinking Tito’s from a yeti tumbler retelling stories about their Eagle on hole 8 in the high school conference tournament.

Hope that’s the case.

VN Store

Back