2022 TN Forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

2022 is so far out. Yeah Duke and UK is going to be good but depending on who is still here from our 2020 class and what we do with 2021 we could have just as good of chance of winning a championship.

Just saw his cousin is Alex Poythress. Will be hard to out recruit Cal.
Recruiting yes, coaching not so much.

My point being doesn’t necessarily mean UL will be included unless he knew that offer was coming yesterday
I still can't find anything quoting him moving ot from 6 to 7, but I'd still venture to guess that Louisville is that 7th team, or perhaps Wake Forest. Maybe they replace Baylor.

sounds like Huntley-Hatfield is leaning towards staying in the '22 class. Certainly not a done deal, but at one point I thought he was for sure going to reclassify.

SIAP, but this is from an SI interview from a few weeks ago...

"I also want to address the rumors going around that I’m going to reclassify to 2021; that was a thought at first, but I’m really big on trusting the process and not rushing things.

I’m in the gym everyday getting better and I think it’s really important to not skip steps. Of course, my dream is to be in the NBA, but my goal is to get those big second and third contracts. I want to develop as much as possible so there’s no rush for me.

I’m good staying in the 2022 class and, like I said, I’m focused on getting better and being as ready as possible when I go to the next level."

The Brandon Huntley-Hatfield Blog: Playing in a Pandemic, Addressing Rumors and More

sounds like Huntley-Hatfield is leaning towards staying in the '22 class. Certainly not a done deal, but at one point I thought he was for sure going to reclassify.

SIAP, but this is from an SI interview from a few weeks ago...

"I also want to address the rumors going around that I’m going to reclassify to 2021; that was a thought at first, but I’m really big on trusting the process and not rushing things.

I’m in the gym everyday getting better and I think it’s really important to not skip steps. Of course, my dream is to be in the NBA, but my goal is to get those big second and third contracts. I want to develop as much as possible so there’s no rush for me.

I’m good staying in the 2022 class and, like I said, I’m focused on getting better and being as ready as possible when I go to the next level."

The Brandon Huntley-Hatfield Blog: Playing in a Pandemic, Addressing Rumors and More

If BHH is actually staying in the 2022 class that makes 2021 even more interesting.

VN Store

Back