2022 TN Forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

LampVol

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield from Clarksville, TN. 5 Star, top 10 in Class of 2022 was recently offered a scholarship by Kentucky. Looks like the Cats are going after this Tennessee recruit early.

Love my Vols, but if I had a choice it would be Duke and Kentucky over my Vols.

If you want to win championships I agree.
2022 is so far out. Yeah Duke and UK is going to be good but depending on who is still here from our 2020 class and what we do with 2021 we could have just as good of chance of winning a championship.

Just saw his cousin is Alex Poythress. Will be hard to out recruit Cal.

Reactions: carpbc
Kentucky has recruited some good players from the state of Tennessee over the years: Alex Poythress, Tony Delk, Ron Mercer &, Derrick Hord. The Vols have done pretty well recruiting Kentucky with the like of: Chris Lofton, Scotty Hopson, Rodney Woods, Alan Houston and Danny Shultz.

Kentucky has recruited some good players from the state of Tennessee over the years: Alex Poythress, Tony Delk, Ron Mercer &, Derrick Hord. The Vols have done pretty well recruiting Kentucky with the like of: Chris Lofton, Scotty Hopson, Rodney Woods, Alan Houston and Danny Shultz.

What about Master Blaster?

We got the better of this...... It's not really close

He won one with an absolute freak at center, AD. Probably the best college center in a long time. He wins because of the studs he gets not because of coaching.

He went to the Final Four with Brandon Knight as his best player and Josh Harrellson as a starter

He won one with an absolute freak at center, AD. Probably the best college center in a long time. He wins because of the studs he gets not because of coaching.

Durant was also just as good as AD, or close to it, and lost in the round of 32. It's not as simple as just rolling the ball out there.

What the heck did I just read? Dude, revoking your fan card won't even begin to remedy this!

VN Store

Back