2022 TN Forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

Wasn’t it Paul Biancardi trying to figure it out lol? All espn had to do was follow Kennedy back for it to work

Yeah, it was Biancardi. Total embarrassment lol. And people were telling him IN THE CHAT how to fix the issue, and he was like "Hold on everyone, I'm not sure what's wrong but we're going to figure it out." Yet, he had hundreds of people telling him the issue and he just didn't listen.

Reactions: ricepatty
Yeah, it was Biancardi. Total embarrassment lol. And people were telling him IN THE CHAT how to fix the issue, and he was like "Hold on everyone, I'm not sure what's wrong but we're going to figure it out." Yet, he had hundreds of people telling him the issue and he just didn't listen.
Wow...surely that couldn’t be the first live commitment on Instagram. I hope the one with BHH goes smoothly

Imagine being that guy and Ja Morant is in the comments absolutely wrecking you lmao

Let's Gooooo! Gonna be nice to have some size and the talent to go with it in this sport again.

2022 is so far out. Yeah Duke and UK is going to be good but depending on who is still here from our 2020 class and what we do with 2021 we could have just as good of chance of winning a championship.

Just saw his cousin is Alex Poythress. Will be hard to out recruit Cal.
Look at this idiot, thinking Coach Cal would be hard to beat for his commitment

VN Store

Back