2022 Target List

Bumping to keep on most recent page, also going to update as I see these guys also take other OV’s as that could be decent info to track...

Currently scheduled visitors for June...

#10 Brandon Miller-scheduled OV 6/8
#16 Cason Wallace-scheduled OV 6/3
#31 Dillon Mitchell-scheduled OV 6/25
#32 Jalen Hood-Schifino-scheduled OV 6/13(OV to WF, Georgetown)
#55 Noah Clowney-planning OV June
#64 Yohan Traore-scheduled UOV June 15
#98 BJ Edwards-scheduled OV 6/8
#133 De’Ante Green-scheduled OV 6/23

Last edited:
Bumping to keep on most recent page, also going to update as I see these guys also take other OV’s as that could be decent info to track...

#10 Brandon Miller-scheduled OV 6/8
#16 Cason Wallace-scheduled OV 6/3
#31 Dillon Mitchell-scheduled OV 6/27
#32 Jalen Hood-Schifino-scheduled OV in June(OV to WF)
#64 Yohan Traore-scheduled UOV June 15
#98 BJ Edwards-scheduled OV 6/8
#133 De’Ante Green-scheduled OV 6/23

Sounds like BJE might be rated too low. Did he really shut down Chandler?

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Sounds like BJE might be rated too low. Did he really shut down Chandler?
He totally outclassed Mikey Williams (top-10 2023 PG) a couple weeks ago. Not sure about him playing against Chandler, though. Ironically, Edwards dropped 10 spots in the new rankings AFTER going against Williams. Just goofy.

Reactions: allen phillips
If that is some de facto top-5, how are we not the favorites outside of the idea that he is from and was committed to Pitt at one point?
Hard to see Georgetown, so other 4...

Wake Forest...closest to what he now calls home and ACC

Indiana...new coach who’s off to a great start on the recruiting trail, “known brand”, B10 ball

Pittsburgh...where he originally from, maybe there’s interest in going back there?

I’m not saying any of those are the case, but I’ve not seen enough from the kid personally talking for me to pretend to know what’s most important to him. If those things aren’t factors then I would think Tennessee has a very good chance at him.

Hard to see Georgetown, so other 4...

Wake Forest...closest to what he now calls home and ACC

Indiana...new coach who’s off to a great start on the recruiting trail, “known brand”, B10 ball

Pittsburgh...where he originally from, maybe there’s interest in going back there?

I’m not saying any of those are the case, but I’ve not seen enough from the kid personally talking for me to pretend to know what’s most important to him. If those things aren’t factors then I would think Tennessee has a very good chance at him.
Sure, I could make a case for any of the 5 on that visit list if I felt compelled to do it. I just don't see a single Duke, UNC, UK, Villanova, etc., on that list. All of the teams on his list have clear and obvious warts that Tennessee doesn't currently have, which I find comforting. No guarantee of anything, but I'd much rather compete for him with Pitt, Wake, Indiana, and Georgetown than the aforementioned group.

Fast Rising wing Dillon Mitchell discusses upcoming visits

OV’s only set up to Auburn, Ohio State and Tennessee…says right now those are 3 he’s focusing on.

On Tennessee…Tennessee: “Tennessee is great. I'm really excited to get up there on June 27th. Everything is going well with them; they have a beautiful campus. I've been to Knoxville not to visit them but I went to a football game when I was younger and it's beautiful. Seeing my playstyle is everything I'm looking for. I also have a great relationship with Coach Schwartz who checks up on me every day, texts me every day, and calls my mom. They have a great team almost every year and they think I'm a positionless player who's versatile and can guard the one through four.”

Got it. I guess I see that. With Kessler, he was canceling multiple visits to Tennessee. I haven't witnessed that level of disinterest from Okpara, but I guess it is possible. If he never makes much effort to visit (similar to Kessler), that will be telling.
I think Okpara will eventually play his college ball here. We never know all the factors involved, though.

He totally outclassed Mikey Williams (top-10 2023 PG) a couple weeks ago. Not sure about him playing against Chandler, though. Ironically, Edwards dropped 10 spots in the new rankings AFTER going against Williams. Just goofy.
These moves are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Updated…

#16 Cason Wallace-OV 6/3
#10 Brandon Miller-OV 6/8(OV to Auburn, Alabama)
#98 BJ Edwards-UOV 6/10,OV 6/27
#32 Jalen Hood-Schifino-scheduled OV 6/13 (OV to WF, Georgetown)
#64 Yohan Traore-scheduled OV for September

#133 De’Ante Green-scheduled OV 6/23(OV to NCST, WF)
#31 Dillon Mitchell-scheduled OV 6/27(OV to Auburn)

Last edited:
Copied from the BJ Edwards thread. Probably more appropriate for this thread.
I’m gonna say best case they’ll take 4 in the fall, maybe it’s 3 but I think they’d go right 4…

BJ Edwards
Cason Wallace/Jalen Hood-Schifino
Brandon Miller/Dillon Mitchell/De’Ante Green
Noah Clowney/Yohan Traore/Felix Okpara/Ernest Udeh

VQ on Dillon Mitchell:
Mitchell is from Tampa Bay and on the surface there are no obvious ties with Tennessee. However, we’re told that his mother’s best friend, who is considered like an aunt and a member of the family, went to Tennessee and Mitchell has been on campus and in town many times to either visit her or attend football games. Tennessee is going to be a very, very strong contender here.

Top targets (imo/info) bolded, updated with scheduled OV’s reported so far...

#2 Emoni Bates
#6 Dariq Whitehead
#10 Brandon Miller-OV 6/8
#16 Cason Wallace-OV 6/3

#18 Jaden Bradley
#23 Eric Dailey Jr.
#31 Dillon Mitchell-scheduled OV 6/27
#32 Jalen Hood-Schifino-OV 6/15

#40 Jett Howard
#50 Felix Okpara
#55 Noah Clowney

#63 Prince Aligbe