#82 De’ante Green
#86 Devin Ree
#129 Felix Okpara (Hamilton Heights)
NR Daniel Sanford

No TN offer, but notable...
#109 Quante Berry (Cleveland, TN)
#132 Reggie Bass (HHCA)

Last edited:
I know nothing about Scoota Henderson but I want to sign him just because his name is Scoota. Felix would be another.

College coaches were able to call members of the 2022 class for the first time this week and Tennessee will once again be chasing some elite talent in that recruiting cycle. Local product B.J. Edwards, who debuted at No. 62 in the updated rivals top-150 for that class, was one of the first prospects to hear from the Vol staff. Edwards will be a priority target for Tennessee and the Vols would love to lock that one down early.
Two other high-profile prospects we’ve mentioned recently also heard from the staff, five stars Brandon Huntley-Hatfield and Caleb Houstan. Houstan is ranked No. 5 in 2022, Huntley-Hatfield is No. 6. Additionally both prospects are candidates to reclassify into 2021, something that seems very likely with Huntley-Hatfield.
Tennessee also reached out to five-star point guard Jaden Bradley, the No. 8 ranked player in 2022, who plays his summer ball with Bobby Maze’s UnderArmour program. Bradley is a teammate with Edwards. The Vols also called on big man Felix Oparo at Hamilton Heights in Chattanooga, Daniel Sanford from Charlotte and guard Sterling Henderson from Atlanta.
-VQ

It’s pretty crazy at least 4 of the guys have been a part of BMaze’s program, I think Bradley maybe has switched, but Edwards, Huntley-Hatfield and Quante Berry all still are.

Reactions: LaTechVol
Updated 247 rankings today...

#8 Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
#9 Dariq Whitehead
#11 Jaden Bradley
#12 Scoota Henderson
#13 Skyy Clark
#14 Brandon Miller
#25 Eric Dailey Jr.
#29 Roddy Gayle Jr.
#33 De’ante Green
#44 BJ Edwards (Knoxville, TN)
#98 Devin Ree
#105 Felix Okpara (Hamilton Heights)

NR Prince Aligbe
NR Daniel Sanford

Reactions: sport3500
Updated Rivals rankings...

#5 Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
#11 Dariq Whitehead
#7 Jaden Bradley
#19 Scoota Henderson
#16 Skyy Clark
#13 Brandon Miller
#34 Eric Dailey Jr.
#48 Prince Aligbe
#50 Felix Okpara (Hamilton Heights)
#52 Roddy Gayle Jr.
#61 BJ Edwards (Knoxville, TN)
#83 De’ante Green
#87 Devin Ree

NR Daniel Sanford

Reactions: sport3500
Huh. Interesting. I haven’t really followed that recruitment, but I also haven’t heard much discussion on here surrounding him. Feel like that probably means not good news for us.
He just tweeted again a little bit ago saying “top 7 coming tomorrow” or something like that. Don’t know if that’s what he meant or If he’s dropping a top 7 tomorrow then committing later or what’s going on.

VN Store

Back