2022 Target List

Per "bleedingTNorange, post: 17964249 in the Recruiting thread:

247 updates 2022 rankings, names Tennessee has been mentioned with that I have seen...

#5 Brandon Huntley-Hatfield (BMaze AAU/Clarksville, TN)
#11 Scoota Henderson
#12 Jaden Bradley (BMaze AAU)
#13 Brandon Miller (Antioch, TN)
#19 Eric Dailey Jr.
#43 Roddy Gayle Jr.
#49 BJ Edwards (Knoxville, TN)
#68 Felix Okpara (Hamilton Heights)
#73 Prince Aligbe
NR- De’ante Green

Huntley-Hatfield is probably a Kentucky lock. They have been recruiting him hard and his cousin Alex Poyretes(sp) played there.

Huntley-Hatfield is probably a Kentucky lock. They have been recruiting him hard and his cousin Alex Poyretes(sp) played there.

Bobby seems to have helped us get traction in the past. I wonder how much influence he would have, if any?

Not a recruiting guy, any of those guys bigs? We need a dominant big in a bad way.
No, Walker is a small forward, possibly could play some 4, but is, at the most 6'6. Dylan Cardwell is the kid we need to add to the '20 class, imo. Cardwell is 6'10 and very similar to Kyle Alexander, but is further along than Kyle was as a freshman, once again imo. Cardwell seems to have a mean streak, also. Would probably be UTs best rebounder the minute he stepped on campus and a great rim protector. Last I heard, UT and Georgia were the favorites but some bluebloods have been sniffing around

No, Walker is a small forward, possibly could play some 4, but is, at the most 6'6. Dylan Cardwell is the kid we need to add to the '20 class, imo. Cardwell is 6'10 and very similar to Kyle Alexander, but is further along than Kyle was as a freshman, once again imo. Cardwell seems to have a mean streak, also. Would probably be UTs best rebounder the minute he stepped on campus and a great rim protector. Last I heard, UT and Georgia were the favorites but some bluebloods have been sniffing around
Thanks

Reactions: The Dog
guess I want another 7-footer...yeah, I know, we finally get one and I want another...this time built like Grant/Admiral...never satisfied...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: kxtop
Didn't Villanova win a national championship playing 4 guards and a small forward a few years ago?

Just get talent no matter the size. Not going to lose sleep if we don't get a surplus of "bigs"

VN Store

Back