2022 Target List

Updated…

Top targets (imo/info) bolded, updated with scheduled OV’s reported so far...

#4 Yohan Traore
#10 Cason Wallace-Top 3, OV 9/17, 6/3
#14 Julian Phillips-Top 10, OV 9/25
#28 Dillon Mitchell-OV 6/27
#29 Ernest Udeh Jr.
#35 Jett Howard-Top 7, OV 9/10

#38 Eric Dailey Jr.
#64 Prince Aligbe
#73 Colin Smith
#94 BJ Edwards-COMMIT
#104 KyeRon Lindsay-Top 8, OV 10/8

#115 Justyn Fernandez-Top 10
NR Daniel Sanford

Last edited:
Updated…

#4 Yohan Traore
#14 Julian Phillips-Top 10

#25 Jaden Bradley
#29 Ernest Udeh Jr.

#38 Eric Dailey Jr.
#64 Prince Aligbe
#73 Colin Smith
#94 BJ Edwards-COMMIT

NR Daniel Sanford
Didnt Jaden Bradly cut his list to 5 earlier in August with Alabama, Arizona, Florida State, Gonzaga, and Kentucky?

Updated…

#4 Yohan Traore
#14 Julian Phillips-Top 10
#29 Ernest Udeh Jr.

#38 Eric Dailey Jr.
#64 Prince Aligbe
#73 Colin Smith
#94 BJ Edwards-COMMIT

NR Daniel Sanford

247 updated rankings…
#7 Cason Wallace
#9 Yohan Traore
#20 Julian Phillips
#27 Ernest Udeh Jr.
#34 Dillon Mitchell
#44 Jett Howard
#45 Eric Dailey
#69 BJ Edwards
#102 KyeRon Lindsay
#107 Justyn Fernandez
#110 Prince Aligbe
#130 Colin Smith
NR Daniel Sanford

Are we going to get Udeh on campus? We desperately need some front court players in this class. As of now it’s possibly just ORN, Tamba and Uros? 😳

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Are we going to get Udeh on campus? We desperately need some front court players in this class. As of now it’s possibly just ORN, Tamba and Uros? 😳
KyeRon Lindsay is a 4 man. Can only sign so many, and Udeh seems in no rush.

You counting BHH & Aidoo as one and done? Most now seem to think BHH probably isn’t a one and done, and haven’t seen really anyone thinking Aidoo is.

Last edited:
KyeRon Lindsay is a 4 man. Can only sign so many, and Udeh seems in no rush.

You counting BHH & Aidoo as one and done? Most now seem to think BHH probably isn’t a one and done, and haven’t seen really anyone thinking Aidoo is.
Huh?

I thought he was gone regardless of his draft projection, similar to Jaden Springer. Unless you are suggesting he won't be drafted, at all, in 2022. And if that is the case, then we are in for disappointment, this year.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Huh?

I thought he was gone regardless of his draft projection, similar to Jaden Springer. Unless you are suggesting he won't be drafted, at all, in 2022. And if that is the case, then we are in for disappointment, this year.
Springer was getting mocks showing him Top 10 and then even towards the end of the year showing him Top 15….I haven’t seen the same for BHH. If he’s being projected 2nd round I definitely don’t think it’s a given he’s gone, VQ has said similar as well.

And yes, if you’re expecting 15/10 a night from him I think you’re likely to be disappointed.

Springer was getting mocks showing him Top 10 and then even towards the end of the year showing him Top 15….I haven’t seen the same for BHH. If he’s being projected 2nd round I definitely don’t think it’s a given he’s gone, VQ has said similar as well.
But you said last year that Springer was gone regardless of where he would be drafted. You and I had that very conversation. And IIRC, the same was said of BHH.

But you said last year that Springer was gone regardless of where he would be drafted. You and I had that very conversation. And IIRC, the same was said of BHH.
I guess that may have been a bit tongue in cheek, if Springer was being told late 2nd or undrafted I think there’s a chance he’d have come back…and yea, I don’t think BHH’s circle is as dead set as Springer’s was. That’s still what their preference is but I don’t think they’ll force him to go if he doesn’t have some decent feedback.

And yes, if you’re expecting 15/10 a night from him I think you’re likely to be disappointed.
No good draft analyst was mocking Springer in the top 10

VN Store

Back