2022 roster

It looks like we got a lot heavier on the OL and DL. Kind of surprised Darnell Wright is 340 pounds at OT. Hopefully it’s not all fat. Elijah Simmons also still looks like he needs to lose a lot of weight

It looks like we got a lot heavier on the OL and DL. Kind of surprised Darnell Wright is 340 pounds at OT. Hopefully it’s not all fat. Elijah Simmons also still looks like he needs to lose a lot of weight
According to the film I have seen of the linemen this off season, they look a lot bigger but they also look like they can run. We just need to get some DBs who want to work hard and learn the game.

According to the film I have seen of the linemen this off season, they look a lot bigger but they also look like they can run. We just need to get some DBs who want to work hard and learn the game.

I was hoping Baron would be around 270 to play that SDE position. He’s listed at 260. Is that still the plan?

I don't know at what weight the coaches want him to play. I would like him to be about 275, if he can keep his speed and agility.

When I said, “is that still the plan?” I meant is he still moving to SDE from LEO?

He entered the portal for a minute, then came back. I wonder if he received assurances that he’d get to stay at LEO. Of course, I don’t know that he even cares, but thought it might be a possibility.

And yes, I agree…275 would be ideal assuming he’s going to SDE.

VN Store

Back