2022 Recruits

Im

I’m not GA has had some good seasons lately can they win the SEC with Barker will be interesting to me but I think SC and TN are setting up to be a battle for the SEC Crown over the next few years once KY loses Howard they will drop off MSTATE is about to drop off A&M will be steady but not top tier Georgia will be talented but young in a few years so all is not lost if our current freshman class can keep us going until Pissott in 2022 and Hopefully Big 2023 Class..

What is the contending core after key, Burrell, and Horston move on?

What is the contending core after key, Burrell, and Horston move on?

Serious question again, is there a SC board ? This is not because i'm against visitors it's because i would really like to see what goes on in other boards....

Wasn't there a Cockytalk or something. There are some huge bball fans on this board and i'm sure some would love to visit and discuss basketball off of here

Thanks in advanced!

I don’t know what she will do but going to South Carolina ? I just looked at what is on front of her ……

#2 Raven Johnson guard
#3 Saniya Rivers. Guard
#14 Bree Hall

#43 Eniya Russell. Guard

#4 Zia Cooke. Guard
#11 Beal. Guard
3* Olivia Thompson Guard

Senior. Destiny Henderson Guard ? COVID ?
Senior. Destiny Littleton. Guard ? COVID ?

There are seven bodies ahead of her ! And some have a COVID year if they want ? If you want to play ? ……, I would go somewhere else ! If you want to watch ? Go to South Carolina! Just my Opinion

South Carolina doesn't have a backup pg for next season. Technically, Raven hasn't even won the starting job for next season as she's not played a single game.

Thompson is a walk-on that doesn't play. Beal and Hall are not really guards at all, imo. They're 3/4s leaning towards 4s.

Eniya Russell hasn't played much.

Cooper may or may not be a PG but could play all three backcourt spots. And there are likely only 3 others competing with her there.

Serious question again, is there a SC board ? This is not because i'm against visitors it's because i would really like to see what goes on in other boards....

Wasn't there a Cockytalk or something. There are some huge bball fans on this board and i'm sure some would love to visit and discuss basketball off of here

Thanks in advanced!

Cockytalk died.

There isn't a home base at this point as far as I know. The Boneyard if anywhere really.

Central might have some traffic on the free board. Not sure. Been awhile since I checked.

Cockytalk died.

There isn't a home base at this point as far as I know. The Boneyard if anywhere really.

Central might have some traffic on the free board. Not sure. Been awhile since I checked.

Thank you. You guys have a great thing going so it would be interesting to see how your fans interact

Thank you. You guys have a great thing going so it would be interesting to see how your fans interact
They have a legion of fans on Twitter, they’re relatively young so it’s fun to interact with them when they play UCONN, other than that, very nasty individuals! 😂 but seriously I love them cause they have the exact attitude I would have if we were building what Dawn is building at SC! I’m sure it’s fun to be a fan of that team right now! The only thing I can hold on to when I go back and forth with them is our championships! 🥴😂

They have a legion of fans on Twitter, they’re relatively young so it’s fun to interact with them when they play UCONN, other than that, very nasty individuals! 😂 but seriously I love them cause they have the exact attitude I would have if we were building what Dawn is building at SC! I’m sure it’s fun to be a fan of that team right now! The only thing I can hold on to when I go back and forth with them is our championships! 🥴😂

and Pat Summitt and that's a drop mic every time..

The one who helped make this sport what it is... played anybody, got games on tv. Again, that's a mic drop every time

I can believe she didn't want to leave home with the distance so close to Columbia. I was always thinking them in the back of my mind even when others said they were eliminated.

Dawn was recruiting Coop since the seventh grade. She offered her a scholarship way back in 2017 after they won the national title. She has mentioned SC being her dream school. I thought back then she was a lock. Things seem to cool down over the years after SC started loading up at her position. I thought she would either make a business decision or go with her heart. Maybe Dawn showed her how she would fit in during her official and she may go with her heart. I guess we will find out later today.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
So who could it be Watkins has already committed according to Prospect Nation. Plus no one has announced today as I know of.

That is baffling. Prospect Nation hardly keeps up to date on their site but they have put Watkins as a commitment . People speculated but she never verbally committed to SC to my knowledge.

On to plan B as Justine want be the only member of this class we'll go portal or we could even push for a presently committed player to change their mind. A great place to start would be Ryanne Allen who is committed to Vandy she is a shooter wished we had gotten her Vandy is getting a very excellent player in her.

On to plan B as Justine want be the only member of this class we'll go portal or we could even push for a presently committed player to change their mind. A great place to start would be Ryanne Allen who is committed to Vandy she is a shooter wished we had gotten her Vandy is getting a very excellent player in her.
I doubt Coach Harper would go after a committed player to another school.

Would you have a problem if say, Vanderbilt, suddenly signed Pissott ?
No if she wanted to change I have no problem with any player changing their mind. They can anyway at anytime even after they sign with the new rules. So not any difference in continuing to recruit committed players that you were recruiting than it is to take a player out of the portal. Not ever a problem with me to see if a player is totally happy with their present commit or that a different offer would be more to their liking. Seen a lot of committed player in men's basketball change before signing, football also, women's basketball not so much.

If we are really in need of a body for 2022 Diamond Deshields sister Denim Deshield is still available she was a 2021 recruit who signed to Indiana State but a coaching fire released her and she reclassified to the 2022 class

Reactions: Volfan2012
If we are really in need of a body for 2022 Diamond Deshields sister Denim Deshield is still available she was a 2021 recruit who signed to Indiana State but a coaching fire released her and she reclassified to the 2022 class
I don't think we need just a body going to need a post player of quality and that is totally the main concern.

Look I won’t deflect our player issue for 2022 to the transfer portal we are losing Rae,Keyen,Alexus,Jordan W(possibly unless she wants a PhD) and maybe some unforeseen transfers and the Transfer Portal has not treated us well

2019: Jaiden McCoy
2020: Keyen,Jordan Walker
2021: Alexus Dye

Out of all of Kellies transfer the one that is likely going to make a big impact on our team is Alexus. Coach hasn’t gotten any splashy players from the portal like Hayes,Austin,Diamond Johnson, Celeste Taylor,etc all of our transfers have been from mid majors

VN Store

Back