2022 Recruits

Kellie doesn't give hints like birdie in the nest or someone on a midnight train so we want get any information from her as far as the Talaysia Cooper recruiting decision. We have to hope we don't get a message from the others as that would be good news.

Reactions: mlindsay
Kellie doesn't give hints like birdie in the next or someone on a midnight train so we want get any information from her as far as the Talaysia Cooper recruiting decision. We have to hope we don't get a message from the others as that would be good news.

Which we won't have to wait long for since it's happening tomorrow 2E2224AA-A542-41B5-AD76-AD745A66FD10.png

Reactions: Volfan2012
Im
Barker to Georgia. A little surprised by that.
I’m not GA has had some good seasons lately can they win the SEC with Barker will be interesting to me but I think SC and TN are setting up to be a battle for the SEC Crown over the next few years once KY loses Howard they will drop off MSTATE is about to drop off A&M will be steady but not top tier Georgia will be talented but young in a few years so all is not lost if our current freshman class can keep us going until Pissott in 2022 and Hopefully Big 2023 Class..

Even with us just adding Justine to this class (if we miss out on Cooper), we would still have 11 next year (and it could be 12 if Walker decides to take the Covid year) you can add two key pieces in the portal and then add a great 2023 class (one where our staff has really been able to get in early on) and you're even better than you were. Many of us have said 2023 would be the year to look toward and I wont be alarmed until at least the 2024 class

I think you're correct. It's obvious that after a first class that was so-so, and a second class that was solid if unspectacular, Coach Harper understands that for her to return LVBB to national prominence, she must recruit where the big dogs do - at the top of the rankings. I believe she re-tooled her staff last spring to go for that brass ring and not take many more development/project/depth type of recruits lest her roster get clogged with those types. Trouble was, it was a bit too late in the cycle to attract the top kids in the 22 class to establish deep trusting relationships with them. That won't be the case for the 23 class unless she is in this same position a year from now. What she might miss on this class she can either try to add through the portal or not. Even if she has 11 players only next year, she can still make a good go of that. If she is in the cat bird seat for 23, then it would probably be best to aim for a great recruiting class then.

We'll have more than 11 players if we fail with last 2022 recruit we'll take a portal player or two for next season. She has to get a post player into the program for next season we can't wait and let it be a 2023 freshman.

So far South Carolina has 0 commits with Barker going to UGA SC has 2 recruits left Cooper and Watkins and we know for a fact dawn already has a commit that hasn’t announced yet because of her “birdie in the nest” tweet awhile ago so is it cooper or Watkins?

We'll have more than 11 players if we fail with last 2022 recruit we'll take a portal player or two for next season. She has to get a post player into the program for next season we can't wait and let it be a 2023 freshman.

Yes we have to get a Big from Portal for next year we need a Elite Post Badly

FCPaIaDXsAEI4Ae

So far South Carolina has 0 commits with Barker going to UGA SC has 2 recruits left Cooper and Watkins and we know for a fact dawn already has a commit that hasn’t announced yet because of her “birdie in the nest” tweet awhile ago so is it cooper or Watkins?
Definitely think that tweet was referring to Watkins. So if SC doesn’t have a big 2022 class, that means we will be competing with them even more for the 2023 class since they will be trying to sign more too.

Definitely think that tweet was referring to Watkins. So if SC doesn’t have a big 2022 class, that means we will be competing with them even more for the 2023 class since they will be trying to sign more too.
Watkins has committed to SC showing on Prospect Nation.

Most thinking that Cooper has eliminated SC but I am not so sure myself.

I don’t know what she will do but going to South Carolina ? I just looked at what is on front of her ……

#2 Raven Johnson guard
#3 Saniya Rivers. Guard
#14 Bree Hall

#43 Eniya Russell. Guard

#4 Zia Cooke. Guard
#11 Beal. Guard
3* Olivia Thompson Guard

Senior. Destiny Henderson Guard ? COVID ?
Senior. Destiny Littleton. Guard ? COVID ?

There are seven bodies ahead of her ! And some have a COVID year if they want ? If you want to play ? ……, I would go somewhere else ! If you want to watch ? Go to South Carolina! Just my Opinion

VN Store

Back