2022 Recruits

Let’s see your snapshot....
Nobody on here wants to see a picture of an older white guy (which I most certainly am) ... however, I have a daughter who is in the entertainment field. I have seen her last 5 head shot sessions. She is no raving beauty ... has a more of the girl next door look. She has her degree in vocal performance and she has a little stage and film credit. Her best friend is a Miss Tennessee who finished in the top 5 this year.
That may or may not qualify me to assess the general potential appeal of someone who wants to go into modeling. I do know that modeling is a VERY competitive field.
Let's watch and see what she does with NIL. Modeling, like making it to Broadway, is a gamble and you need help/luck on the river (or divine providence, for us believers).

FIFY ... but if you get rid of the grey hair, add back some more hair on his head, add some glasses, throw on a polo shirt, and put a golf club in his hand you will have it.
I am no movie star, but love creating memories with my daughter who has Broadway aspirations ... so, I have appeared in 4 stage productions as comic relief (Sound of Music as Max Detweiller, Fiddler on the Roof as Priest, The Music Man as Mayor George Shinn, Mary Poppins as The Park keeper and Bank Chairman).

Space log 4184 the thread continues to expand nearly 3800 posts in the last twelve months. Not sure what the thread is about currently - traveling where few humans have or want to go -definitely not about LV 2022 recruiting . perhaps we have entered a worm hole.

"So while she’s been somewhat under the radar, schools like Baylor, Kentucky, and Tennessee are recruiting her."

Ball Out - Aug 13, 21

Translation: High profile schools who are currently struggling mightily with recruiting have moved on to the best of whatever is left to try to salvage the class...

Translation: High profile schools who are currently struggling mightily with recruiting have moved on to the best of whatever is left to try to salvage the class...

Kentucky is preseason pick 4th place in the SEC. Baylor is in transition after their coach abruptly left them. In either case, they are not EKU or Belmont.

Kentucky has no commits for 2022 according to Hoopgurlz.

They had one in 2021. 87th ranked Jada Walker.

They have a commitment from #60 Tionna Herron. They beat out mighty Arizona State and Tennessee for unranked Saniah Tyler, and held off national powers Northern Kentucky, Morehead State, and Murray State to land local point guard Cassidy Rowe.

But they're hardly desperate, did you see they were picked FOURTH in the conference??? :eek:

and held off national powers Northern Kentucky, Morehead State, and Murray State to land local point guard Cassidy Rowe.

"Back when she initially committed in 2018, a few SEC schools reached out to gauge her commitment status, but she's stayed firm with the 'Cats. "I actually got a phone call when I was in the car and [Assistant] Coach [Niya] Butts called me and said that Coach Mitchell was stepping down," Rowe explained. "And I was heartbroken because he's been such a life changer for me. He was the one who saw potential in me and decided to give me a shot. It was heartbreaking. "But I loveCoach Elzy. I was really excited to hear she would be filling in his spot because she was the one I was talking with the most on the phone--I built a good relationship with her. They let me know that my scholarship was safe and that they're looking forward to me being there." Kentucky Sports Radio, 5 months ago.

Louisville was interested also but backed off after she tore the ACL in 18. Hardly sounds like a desperation recruit if they offered in 18.

They beat out mighty Arizona State and Tennessee for unranked Saniah Tyler,

Those aren't WKU or Belmont. Fess up. You've been caught grossly exaggerating about recruiting again.

VN Store

Back