2022 Recruits

Watching Kaiya and so far really like what I see. She crashes the glass and goes in transition. Has a nice handle and gets to the rim. Super fast compared to everyone else in this all star game, including most of the guards. Seems to like going left which is sometimes an advantage.

Last edited:
Watching Kaiya and so far really like what I see. She crashes the glass and goes in transition. Has a nice handle and gets to the rim. Super fast compared to everyone else in this all star game, including most of the guards. Seems to like going left which is sometimes and advantage.
I was a little surprised at how badly Rori Harmon played. She couldn't make a layup or any kind of shot. She is quick and can beat you off the dribble but she didn't finish any plays today.

I was a little surprised at how badly Rori Harmon played. She couldn't make a layup or any kind of shot. She is quick and can beat you off the dribble but she didn't finish any plays today.

Same, I think some of them were a little rusty. Sounds like a few teams hadn’t played in a couple months now. Know if there is a final box score anywhere? Their video jumps around and it seems to annoyingly jump and skip when a player scores lol

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
this whole thing is strange ...I have this feeling that Ta'Niya might be the next to commit
I didn't really think of her being a Lady Vol until Williams got here. The way she played in that tourney has to make you hope she decides on Tennessee. She seems to be totally underrated at 39 she was big for Westlake this past season.

VN Store

Back